Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Patty Kazmaeir 2017

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
    Can't be any other explanation for what just happened . . .
    Good thing they decided the Patty K award before the game yesterday. We might have had a different winner!

Comment

I was looking at ARD's season statistics, and it occurred to me the reason she doesn't appear human: all of her games are 1s and 0s. She is a digital goaltender! Not only that, but the only time the Gophers solved her last year was when she had a virus.

However she accomplished it, her Patty Kaz award was well-deserved. I just hope Mark Johnson is not building ARD 2.0 up in the Computer Science building in Madison.

Comment

I'm just grateful Wendell and Kessel didn't hear about or didn't believe in the "Kaz Kurse."
        "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
          I'm just grateful Wendell and Kessel didn't hear about or didn't believe in the "Kaz Kurse."
          Hmm, the Kaz Kurse appears to have only affected 2 teams, Wisconsin (12 and 17) and Harvard (03 and 04). But Wisconsin won championships and Kaz awards in the same year prior to 2012, so what was different that year. Well, the Frozen Four was in Duluth that year. Harvard's curse started in 03, when the Frozen Four was also in Duluth.

I'm not sure what it all means, other than that UMD should be very happy that Kim Martin didn't claim the Patty in 08 or it might have cost them a title!

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
            I was looking at ARD's season statistics, and it occurred to me the reason she doesn't appear human: all of her games are 1s and 0s. She is a digital goaltender! Not only that, but the only time the Gophers solved her last year was when she had a virus.

However she accomplished it, her Patty Kaz award was well-deserved. I just hope Mark Johnson is not building ARD 2.0 up in the Computer Science building in Madison.
            Cece and Blesi are being constructed as we speak...er...type. It won't be hard to remember those names.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
              You forgot Rattray. Or maybe you did.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                You forgot Rattray. Or maybe you did.
                No, I didn't and can't forget. Can't forget the pained look on Leveille's face when Rattray scored, either.

On a lighter note, does anyone think that more teams out east might be thinking of changing their school colors to some shade of green? Or maybe schools other than Clarkson, such as, Dartmouth, Mercyhurst or even Vermont using their school colors as a recruiting tool? Were GREEN and we can WIN!
                "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                  You guys have no sense of humor! I tossed the original comment out just to put a scare into Wisconsin fans(now I feel bad about that). I had to laugh when it worked that way this year & couldn't resist the punchline. Hockey games are rarely, if ever, won by the best player, they are won by the better team (maybe on that day, maybe with help from the capricious hockey gods or maybe just better) so the Kaz winner does not equate to the championship.

Comment

Working...
                  X