Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Lodge.

Scarlet, I (kind of) get it. Watched some last night and it reminded me a bit of the MN State tourney with the fans chanting at each other - just wish I could make out the chants better.

Hey gmann, my firm has done a number of recent banks, CUs and such in your town.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Good Morning Lodge!

Snowing like mad here. Have to go to the market- shudder. Snow means madness, no milk or other essentials that I need.

There is some kinda parade going on in 617-land. School is cancelled here so I bet most of the people who couldn't take a school bus are headed there.

Comment

I think I earned myself a minor abdominal hernia. Either that or it's just a strained muscle. I'm really hoping for the strain, but with my medical luck the past 12 months, I'm fully expecting the hernia. Walking the five blocks from the bus to my office this morning had me slowing my pace as I started feeling a little queasy with that bit of exertion. Not amused.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I think I earned myself a minor abdominal hernia. Either that or it's just a strained muscle. I'm really hoping for the strain, but with my medical luck the past 12 months, I'm fully expecting the hernia. Walking the five blocks from the bus to my office this morning had me slowing my pace as I started feeling a little queasy with that bit of exertion. Not amused.
          Get checked. Hernias do not usually make people queasy.

Comment

Yes, ma'am.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Good Morning Lodge.

Scarlet, I (kind of) get it. Watched some last night and it reminded me a bit of the MN State tourney with the fans chanting at each other - just wish I could make out the chants better.

Hey gmann, my firm has done a number of recent banks, CUs and such in your town.
              Bell? Gate City? Glenwood State? MMFCU?
              sigpic

Comment

68 deg and still rising in 202-land.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  snowing here. Way more than it was supposed to.

Comment

Raining. It was supposed to be close to 60. We haven't seen 40 yet.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                      Bell? Gate City? Glenwood State? MMFCU?
                      MMFCU, Viking, and Pearson Professional Center.

Comment

71 at DCA and IAD, 70 downtown
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

71 at DCA and IAD, 70 downtown
                          we hit 33 and now we have dropped back to 25F. We were supposed to be getting warmer

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            we hit 33 and now we have dropped back to 25F. We were supposed to be getting warmer
                            It's just rain now here in the city. I went out to the parade around 11:30am and it was snow/freezing rain. Did you get any accumulation up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              It's just rain now here in the city. I went out to the parade around 11:30am and it was snow/freezing rain. Did you get any accumulation up there?
                              Still snowing. Probably close to 4 inches so far. Very fine snow- roads were awful earlier.

Comment

Out of seemingly nowhere, we're getting a foot of snow on Thursday! Oy.

Comment

Working...
                                X