Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    So you are traveling to somewhere for work, but instead of work buying the ticket, you do? This isn't just a weekend of traveling airport to airport around the US to rack up miles?
    Nope, not traveling for work. My money, and my choice. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

No game today, so no need for another disappointment to stay at the *HT.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Vera's uncle passed on Wednesday. He *may* have been able to keep going if he got an lvad, but he was very clear. No machines. He was a nurse for many years, mostly in Seattle. Always felt bad for the patients that had families that wouldn't know when to stop. So they stopped the machines, and he drifted off peacefully a few hours later.

Great guy. Grew up playing football with John Goodman near St. Louis, MO. Man knew his ribs. I'll miss drinking beers with him by his barbecue on Sunday afternoons this summer.
        Sorry glad that he went peacefully and the way he wanted. Even when you know it is what they wanted it is hard. Prayers for you guys.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Good Morning, Lodge!

No game today, so no need for another disappointment to stay at the *HT.
        No- you move over to the Tid, bye, sushi bar.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Vera's uncle passed on Wednesday. He *may* have been able to keep going if he got an lvad, but he was very clear. No machines. He was a nurse for many years, mostly in Seattle. Always felt bad for the patients that had families that wouldn't know when to stop. So they stopped the machines, and he drifted off peacefully a few hours later.

Great guy. Grew up playing football with John Goodman near St. Louis, MO. Man knew his ribs. I'll miss drinking beers with him by his barbecue on Sunday afternoons this summer.

Sorry man.
          Copied The Rube.

This is how my FIL went, too. Whole family in the room gabbing away about who knows what. "Ummmmmm sweetie....guys.....I think your dad just stopped breathing....guys.....HEY!" He would have loved the discussions...and it's amazing how many times I read, listen to, or watch something and think how cool it would be to discuss with him.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Sorry to hear, soh.

Good Morning from the HHT. I was worried for a bit that SCSU was going to lay an egg.

Hoven: you still going south of the river today?
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
              Sorry to hear, soh.

Good Morning from the HHT. I was worried for a bit that SCSU was going to lay an egg.

Hoven: you still going south of the river today?
              I am. 3-5:30ish. Actually about to get going on my day:

Dropping stuff off at my brother's in Crystal, then back down to Wayzata for a beer trade, then off to church (Apple Valley branch) for another beer trade and glassware giveaway, then off to a friend's house for the Gophers/Nuts game. Yeah, gonna put a few miles on Maggie today.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My condolences soh.

Got about 3-4" more snow last night. I ran out to clear off my car and the plow was there so perfect timing. I drove out to the drive cleaners and to see if I could a Super Bowl tshirt for my dad. By the time I got back, my parking spot was plowed-yay! Checked my parents' flight, it's a few minutes delayed. Hoping it's just air traffic.

Comment

s'upp y'all

can't believe lowell looks to charge $5 for street meter parking when tsongas has events
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

sorry man..

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Given that the Arabian Peninsula is part of Asia, I'm going to say most of them will be.

HHT.
                      2/3rds of the pop are expats. so not so fast!!!!

Comment

Condolences soh.

Good morning Lodge.

Made from scratch caramel tools, fresh fruit, coffee and juice was made and served from the fish house for breakfast this morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone? The HHT should be filling up by now.

HHT! Beat the ::snicker:: 'Flagship' school.

Missed the whole thing because I was in at BU watching lil race. Another PR- 1 second in the mile. So HTT!

Comment

Denver beats CC 5-1 and sweeps the regular season series four games to none. It's the Pioneers 12th consecutive win against CC. The win was Denver's 20th of the season giving the Pioneers at least twenty wins for the sixteenth consecutive season. The victory gives Denver sole possession of first place in the NCHC. Miami Redhawks up next on the road.
                            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

My coworkers have been talking about poop for like an hour. It's going to a long night.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                                My coworkers have been talking about poop for like an hour. It's going to a long night.
                                Ah, that brings back memories

Comment

Working...
                                X