Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Good morning, Lodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Yeah... What he said.

Saw you and the mister on the telly near the end of the game. Nice seats, s'trumpet.
        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Morning, Lodge.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

As much as I want St. Cloud to have home ice, I do NOT want to play North Dakota in the first round. I say "Tank For Sixth"!
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Here in Roslyn, NY for a wedding. I rented a 12 passenger van and drove my entire family here yesterday. Always with drama. But we made it in one piece. Wedding isn't till 6pmbut we're doing family photos at 3:30. Not sure what we'll do between that and the wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                  Denver beats Omaha 4-2. It's the Pioneers 10th straight win and during the streak they've outscored their opponents 45-17. Denver wins the NCHC regular season title. Regular season finale tomorrow. Pios are 13-2 in 2017. First round playoff series next week at Magness versus CC.
                  Great season for your boys. I'm sure they will beat CC, but this isn't the year that anybody really hoped to get them in the first round.

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Good Morning, Lodge!

As much as I want St. Cloud to have home ice, I do NOT want to play North Dakota in the first round. I say "Tank For Sixth"!
                  I'm not sure I want to see UND get home ice for the playoffs since they have played better on the road this season, but they need the win tonight to keep them from falling off the Pairwise cliff. Pretty much the same for St. Cloud.
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Good morning Lodge. Here in Roslyn, NY for a wedding. I rented a 12 passenger van and drove my entire family here yesterday. Always with drama. But we made it in one piece. Wedding isn't till 6pmbut we're doing family photos at 3:30. Not sure what we'll do between that and the wedding.
                    Say hi to my niece.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                      Great season for your boys. I'm sure they will beat CC, but this isn't the year that anybody really hoped to get them in the first round.

I'm not sure I want to see UND get home ice for the playoffs since they have played better on the road this season, but they need the win tonight to keep them from falling off the Pairwise cliff. Pretty much the same for St. Cloud.
                      I read this as Prairie Clif and thought it was some new phrase

Comment

Well, the silver lining to not coordinating this next bid is I ended up getting weekends off.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post

One will be showered with praise. The other will be booed until my throat is sore! That is the description of this event. I do not want to face ND either at Grand Forks or at SCSU.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

*HT. It's over.

Comment

*HT until October
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X