Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Good Evening, Lodge!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      My flight to the Cities tomorrow appears to be an A330 re-positioning leg. Been ages since I flew in a wide-body.
      I threw that power seat back into La-Z-Boy mode, and pretended it was the corporate jet like a boss. No way I'm going to Asia for leisure in anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
        If I got up to mass I'd consider it. You'll have to settle for three stars, adroit theory, port city, hardywood, and oconnors. Maybe ocelot if I get out there.
        I'd be up for some trading next year in St Paul, also. Just bring some regional stouts/porters that you think are good. We could figure out what you want from my side of the trade.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
          If I got up to mass I'd consider it. You'll have to settle for three stars, adroit theory, port city, hardywood, and oconnors. Maybe ocelot if I get out there.
          I'd be interested in Hardywood or Adroit Theory.

Maybe one of the MA based people should get some Trillium and Treehouse and mule it to middle America for $$$$$$$$$...
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            I'd be interested in Hardywood or Adroit Theory.

Maybe one of the MA based people should get some Trillium and Treehouse and mule it to middle America for $$$$$$$$$...
            I will second that there would be some profit in that.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning. It's a dark, dark night in the bayou of Louisiana. About 53 hours until I'm done for 4 weeks (or possibly 7 weeks if my relief can come back to work and we switch to a new schedule!), though.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                  Good Morning, HP1015!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Have the day off for a couple of doctor appointments. Get a call this morning saying one of my doctors called in this morning. Great! I burned a personal day for this.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Finally get to leave this hot humid hellhole tomorrow. Back to temperatures suitable for human habitation. Finally.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Finally get to leave this hot humid hellhole tomorrow. Back to temperatures suitable for human habitation. Finally.
                            Orlando is always a hellhole. Tampa is almost a godsend in comparison. FFS, Savannah has worse weather, but a better town and much better food.

Generally speaking though, Florida is an abortion.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Generally speaking though, Florida is an abortion.
                              This.

Comment

Florida is a place where I want to hit the tourist traps.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X