Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          wonder if scarlet knows bu has a chance to help jerry york tie the record for most losses
          You say that as if I believe BU is even going to make it to the Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            GOAT!

No snow here. Went from a predicted 6"-8" (last night) to dusting-1" (tonight). Maybe. I'm laughing.
            We had a dusting down in Farmington, and as I got into Minneapolis there wasn't a single snowflake to be found - at least not of the weather variety.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

s'upp y'all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

I've been here 20 years, and I've just discovered that we have a client that we've never met.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    I've been here 20 years, and I've just discovered that we have a client that we've never met.
                    I do my taxes over the phone now that I moved away from our tax preparer. So I guess I could see that happening. Seems odd if it's a company though.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

No snow at home. Driving to work was great until I got to 3M in Cottage Grove. That is when the snow starting coming down. Still snowing in Prescott with about 4" on the ground.

In another case of frustration, I am trying to get a customized jersey. Each place I call or email will not respond back.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

71 degrees here today. Went out to get an ice cream, invited my niece who goes to school a few blocks away. Good to catch up and walk around outside with NO COAT ON. But global warming is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          71 degrees here today. Went out to get an ice cream, invited my niece who goes to school a few blocks away. Good to catch up and walk around outside with NO COAT ON. But global warming is a myth.
                          climate
                          change
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It's hailing here.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And now we have sun. Noah must've sent the doves out or something.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Thunderstorms in February are not normal for Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X