Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Carry on my wayward sons and daughters.
    Too dang warm here for snow.
    13.95%
    Frost is in the ground, no snow.
    2.33%
    Just a few piles left around here currently.
    9.30%
    Got a good dusting last night.
    0.00%
    An 1 or so of old snow.
    2.33%
    2 to 4 inches.
    0.00%
    4 to 6 inches
    0.00%
    6 to 8 inches
    2.33%
    Up to a foot.
    0.00%
    Somewhere between 1 and 2 feet.
    2.33%
    A little ice here.
    2.33%
    A lot of ice here, I can skate in the streets.
    4.65%
    It was just short of looting for Milk, bread, booze and TP at the local grocery store.
    4.65%
    Bring on the snow!! It keeps the Riff-Raft away.
    11.63%
    I'm taking my talents to a warmer climate!
    2.33%
    You hosers were too snowed in to start a new poll.
    0.00%
    We're going skiing.
    0.00%
    Freddy Meyer hacks my snow.
    9.30%
    Giada's Melons plow my snow.
    20.93%
    Have plenty of bacon here to eat for this current Snowmaggedon.
    11.63%
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Loooots of choices here! Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

I don't know about snow level, but my patience level is at about zero.

This weekend cannot get here fast enough.
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

DP: also, the riff-raft? Is that the name of HP's boat?
        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Greetings Lodge peeps. Here at work today. Am I the only one working?

As it's a holiday, meters are free here in Boston today. I had an 8am PT appointment so I thought I would drive in and park on the street for free. Took me 9 minutes to get her from home. NINE!! I wish there was no traffic every day, I might consider spending the money to park. Anyway, naturally there were no open spots. No idea why. Many people have the day off. Who is parking in these spots?? So I had to park in a garage which cost me $24 I wasn't prepared to pay. Then, as it is still January and have a ways to hit my health insurance deductible, had to pay $70 for my PT appointment. Almost $100 and it's not even 8am. I don't know how this PT is supposed to work but I feel more pain now than I did before I started it. I've only had five appointments so I want to give it a couple of more weeks before I say anything. I'm obviously working muscles in my neck/back/arms/core that I haven't been using at all but the pain I had in my right arm from a pinched nerve a while back is now what I'm experiencing. I've let the PT folks know this. For lack of a better term, they're trying to fix what's causing it (strengthening certain muscles) but they're not doing anything to treat the pain/discomfort I'm feeling. Ugh.

Comment

Where is the "no snow, but all the salt looks like snow"? ')
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
              I don't know about snow level, but my patience level is at about zero.

This weekend cannot get here fast enough.
              This weekend hasn't ended yet. MLK day gets me a 3-day weekend. (2+1=3)
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

3 hours of sleep is not enough to work a day on. Napped right after work.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

HHT!!! A shut out of BC at Conte!!! I'm buyin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

As it's a holiday, meters are free here in Boston today. I had an 8am PT appointment so I thought I would drive in and park on the street for free. Took me 9 minutes to get her from home. NINE!! I wish there was no traffic every day, I might consider spending the money to park. Anyway, naturally there were no open spots. No idea why. Many people have the day off. Who is parking in these spots?? So I had to park in a garage which cost me $24 I wasn't prepared to pay. Then, as it is still January and have a ways to hit my health insurance deductible, had to pay $70 for my PT appointment. Almost $100 and it's not even 8am. I don't know how this PT is supposed to work but I feel more pain now than I did before I started it. I've only had five appointments so I want to give it a couple of more weeks before I say anything. I'm obviously working muscles in my neck/back/arms/core that I haven't been using at all but the pain I had in my right arm from a pinched nerve a while back is now what I'm experiencing. I've let the PT folks know this. For lack of a better term, they're trying to fix what's causing it (strengthening certain muscles) but they're not doing anything to treat the pain/discomfort I'm feeling. Ugh.
                      you got there too early. have to allow time for peeps to leave for work
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I have a feeling that one morning, you'll wake up, and everything will feel fine. Currently using some things to treat a medical condition (nothing serious) and for the first few days, nothing. Last Fri, woke up, and noticed significant change.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X