Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #189: The Winter of our Discontent.

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    I was wondering how you were surviving. Keep thinking of the series mr les watches on TV about the last survivor when they blew up DC.
    Morning Lodge!
    I better not watch that show.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I better not watch that show.
      It would make me get out of Dodge. Very convoluted. I can't keep up with all the plot twists. Steven Berry wrote a book about something similar. Kinda creepy

Comment

It would make me get out of Dodge. Very convoluted. I can't keep up with all the plot twists. Steven Berry wrote a book about something similar. Kinda creepy
        At least it isn't directed by Michael Bay, otherwise they'd still be on the part about the creation of the issue.

Comment

mookie been watching that cause of keifer, but the plot was easy to see right away.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            mookie been watching that cause of keifer, but the plot was easy to see right away.
            maybe my going in and out of paying attn was what got me lost

Comment

maybe my going in and out of paying attn was what got me lost
              Leave the complex thinking to the menfolk, honey.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I am seething right now. Due to a massive screw-up by DH Boss, I'm stuck here waiting for a shipment from Sheboygan. Truck is supposed to get here "around 6" and then I have to unload the thing. I should be leaving work right now, but nope, probably won't get home until after 7.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

FHT. I expect us to lose most games this season, but Sparty is just as awful as we are. Missing this many open nets is unacceptable.
                    "How are you on scholarship?"
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

*HT. You can't lose to the last place team 6-1 and expect to make the playoffs.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

HHT! Got a cool free hat they were giving away and picked up my Beanpot tickets, so all in all a good night!

Comment

HHT!

12~ hours until me hopefully having a new vehicle, too.

Magic 8 Ball says, "Outlook Good" for this weekend.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Leave the complex thinking to the menfolk, honey.
                            I will take off my shoes and go to the kitchen now

Comment

*HT team plays only half the game and they don't win. I wonder why

Overall I could have done without this day.

Comment

HHT! OT win over DU. It might be the best overall team play I've seen from SCSU this season. Thought it was going to end the other way given how OT started, team came out flat to start the period.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X