Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

That's the bills for you.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That's why nobody outside of Buffalo would ever support that team.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What you did there, I see it.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Peter Schrager‏Verified account @PSchrags

NEWS. It's official. Jay Cutler has been hired by @nflonfox . Will join Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis in the booth this season.

Don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Peter Schrager‏Verified account @PSchrags

NEWS. It's official. Jay Cutler has been hired by @nflonfox . Will join Kevin Burkhardt and Charles Davis in the booth this season.

Don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare
            And Kristen will say that causes autism.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Hernandez conviction vacated.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...ction-vacated/
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That sucks!!!

Comment

Tom Brady on the cover of Madden '18. So he'll probably have a career ending injury given he's 39.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Tom Brady on the cover of Madden '18. So he'll probably have a career ending injury
                    Too late.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I've never understood the angst over Brady. Well I understand the knee-jerk reactionary disdain but let's face professional sport is littered with d-bags, criminals, false prophets etc., and in the grand scheme of scumbags he's way down the list. Never mind I'd want him on my team every single time.
                      Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-12-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I've never understood the angst over Brady. Well I understand the knee-jerk reactionary disdain but let's face professional sport is littered with d-bags, criminals, false prophets etc., and in the grand scheme of scumbags he's way down the list. Never mind I'd want him on my team every single time.
                        I don't get it either, outside of "he's really good, so we have to hate him." Although the smarminess of Bill B carries over, I'm sure.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          We'd all take him on our teams. It isn't angst, it's a visceral reaction to one of the most punchable faces of all time, where everything else about the man is equally punchable. c.f. Yeah Jeets!

It's the classic case of a guy who you want to pilot your ship safely into space but the instant he's no longer useful you blow him out the airlock because guh.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lol. That's a good line. Might have to steal it.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Lol. That's a good line. Might have to steal it.
                              Who was that catcher the Twins had? Pzerzcinski? A guy who everyone hated........unless he was on your team. I know it is not exactly the same, due to attitude, but you all know where I am going with that.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm not going to steal that one
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X