Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 717

Thread: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

  1. #661

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    51,579

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    Fantasy league again this year? Does it auto renew?
    Don't think it renews and I'm in.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  2. #662
    NEVER DIE! ShirtlessBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At a Coffee Shop
    Posts
    37,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Don't think it renews and I'm in.
    I will set one up.

  3. #663
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    17,010

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Arizona is too hot, and full of dangerous, bugs, animals, and people.

    It being "pretty" isn't enough incentive.
    This. Arizona is a s***show. No thanks.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  4. #664
    Already insane, UAA making it worse
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    49th
    Posts
    17,010

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Article about changes the Chargers are putting in at the StubHub Center for the NFL.

    Unheard is the owners of the LA Galaxy laughing and saying "CHA-CHING" behind the Chargers back...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

    Quote Originally Posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

  5. #665

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    I will set one up.
    If there is room for another, I'm in.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  6. #666
    The Dark One
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Posts
    14,074

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    This. Arizona is a s***show. No thanks.
    I've given this more thought and perhaps Kep knows he's going to hell, and wants to spend time in Arizona to acclimate himself with both the heat and the boredom of that place.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

    Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

    "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

  7. #667

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Secret Lair
    Posts
    51,579

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    I will set one up.
    Thank you!
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

    "The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

  8. #668
    there's a good buck in that racket.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    35,808

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    moo lie can get nfl game plan for $199 and watch every game

    Of course they start at 9p/midnight/4a come October

    But can fill the hours with on demand too

  9. #669
    Capt
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm on a boat/TPAFL
    Posts
    11,694

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Reports that Ezekiel Elliott suspended 6 games for his recent issue. 3 days to appeal.

  10. #670
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Southie
    Posts
    1,728

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Ezekiel Elliott gets 6 game suspension.

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...nded-six-games
    A bad cause requires many words.

  11. #671
    Capt
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm on a boat/TPAFL
    Posts
    11,694

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Lol. Bills send Sammy Watkins to LA for a 2nd round pick next year and CB E.J. Gaines

  12. #672
    The Original Dope Detector theprofromdover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,608

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    moo lie can get nfl game plan for $199 and watch every game

    Of course they start at 9p/midnight/4a come October

    But can fill the hours with on demand too
    My son has that in Korea. If he can't see it live, he can watch the archive.
    Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

    Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

  13. #673

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Lol. Bills send Sammy Watkins to LA for a 2nd round pick next year and CB E.J. Gaines
    So the Bills essentially traded their 1st Round pick in 2014, 1st Round pick in 2015, and 4th Round pick in 2015 in exchange for a 2014 6th Rounder and a 2nd Round pick in 2018.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  14. #674
    Capt
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm on a boat/TPAFL
    Posts
    11,694

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    So the Bills essentially traded their 1st Round pick in 2014, 1st Round pick in 2015, and 4th Round pick in 2015 in exchange for a 2014 6th Rounder and a 2nd Round pick in 2018.
    Bills gonna Bills. Now Sammy gets to go waste away in the Rams franchise. Talk about a lateral move!

    The Bills ALSO sent a 6th rd pick to LA in this deal. So add that to their mastery of moving down the trade board.

  15. #675

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    Bills gonna Bills. Now Sammy gets to go waste away in the Rams franchise. Talk about a lateral move!

    The Bills ALSO sent a 6th rd pick to LA in this deal. So add that to their mastery of moving down the trade board.
    Yeah, rough spot for Watkins. This is a contract year for him, so if he has a monster year, the Rams will likely franchise him. If he doesn't, he hits a crowded WR free-agent market and likely doesn't get anywhere near his actual value.

    I have a soft spot for Buffalo (ever since Super Bowl XXV), but they look nowhere close to the playoffs anytime soon, and could quickly become the Cleveland Browns 2.0.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  16. #676
    Capt
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    I'm on a boat/TPAFL
    Posts
    11,694

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Yeah, rough spot for Watkins. This is a contract year for him, so if he has a monster year, the Rams will likely franchise him. If he doesn't, he hits a crowded WR free-agent market and likely doesn't get anywhere near his actual value.

    I have a soft spot for Buffalo (ever since Super Bowl XXV), but they look nowhere close to the playoffs anytime soon, and could quickly become the Cleveland Browns 2.0.
    2.1, as the Jets already have 2.0 signed, sealed and delivered.

  17. #677
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    29,029

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    So the Bills essentially traded their 1st Round pick in 2014, 1st Round pick in 2015, and 4th Round pick in 2015 in exchange for a 2014 6th Rounder and a 2nd Round pick in 2018.
    Hi Brent!!

  18. #678
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    109,707

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Hi Brent!!
    Yep. You MN Vikes fans can stop beeching about your team any day now.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  19. #679
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    20,953

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Nope. We were born Vikings fans. You actually chose that **** show of a team. And fan base.

  20. #680
    Anti-Semantic Brenthoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    109,707

    Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Nope. We were born Vikings fans. You actually chose that **** show of a team. And fan base.
    Yes I did. Way back when Jim Kelly first joined the team. That's about right when you were born, junior.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •