Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

Bears release that QB who doesn't give a ****
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      Bears release that QB who doesn't give a ****
      Manziel was on the Bears?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Talking with a guy at work and he said the Patriots haven't had a receiver like Cooks since Randy Moss. Cooks still has 2 years left on his rookie contract. They just signed CB Stephon Gilmore and are paying him $14 mil a year. It's said Butler wants $15 mil per so methinks he's the odd man out.
        Unless someone tries to sign Butler I'd prefer to keep them both for one more year. Then franchise Butler and or trade if needed after that. Brady's not getting any younger.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Unless someone tries to sign Butler I'd prefer to keep them both for one more year. Then franchise Butler and or trade if needed after that. Brady's not getting any younger.
          Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Houston trades Osweiler and a 2nd to Cleveland, Cleveland will eat Osweiler's contract. I am not making this up.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Houston trades Osweiler and a 2nd to Cleveland, Cleveland will eat Osweiler's contract. I am not making this up.
              Andrew Bogut: No one’s had a shorter career in Cleveland than me

Brock Osweiler: Hold my beer
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Andrew Bogut: No one’s had a shorter career in Cleveland than me

Brock Osweiler: Hold my beer
                Exactly. He'll be gone before the season starts and Cleveland gets a 2nd round pick.

Comment

Exactly. He'll be gone before the season starts and Cleveland gets a 2nd round pick.
                  Might as well sit on him. Sit on him till Week 8 or so when someone's QB inevitably goes down. Then deal him and make out like bandits.

If no one bites, cut him after the season. No harm no foul.

If somehow he turns out to be decent, bonus.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Houston trades Osweiler and a 2nd to Cleveland
                    This should be a human rights abuse.

http://deadspin.com/cleveland-browns...ire-1793140122

Be sure to read the Comments.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 03-09-2017, 07:27 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      Hauschka to the Bills, 4/$12.4 million.
                      For a ****ing kicker?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        This should be a human rights abuse.

http://deadspin.com/cleveland-browns...ire-1793140122

Be sure to read the Comments.
                        Ouch.

This was my favorite:
                        the best part about the cleveland browns is we all eventually die

Comment

Cleveland should at least given Houston a bag of footballs for consideration.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Might as well sit on him. Sit on him till Week 8 or so when someone's QB inevitably goes down. Then deal him and make out like bandits.

If no one bites, cut him after the season. No harm no foul.

If somehow he turns out to be decent, bonus.
                            Yeah it sorta makes sense in a twisted way, although I would like to see coverage for when Osweiller's deal with the devil comes due! No wonder everybody's after Jimmy G. Cleveland should turn around and offer their other first round pick (#12) and this newly acquired 2nd rounder for Garappolo and see if the Pats bite. Then finish shoring up the O-line in the draft so he doesn't get killed. Long term planning but its the road to respectability again.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Pigskins fire their GM.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...eneral-manager

Comment

Ouch.

This was my favorite:
                                Can't go wrong with Elway.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X