X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016-17 II: Playoffs, Super Bowl, and Offseason

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    For a ****ing kicker?
    New England gave Gostkowski a 4 year/$17.2 million contract a couple of years ago...so Hauschka isn't even the highest paid kicker in his division.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      The annual drama at Redskins Park continues. Until Danny Boy sells, the poop show will continue
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        The annual drama at Redskins Park continues. Until Danny Boy sells, the poop show will continue
        It's not just Danny. My Dad was an original gangsta Redskins fan -- in the stands for this. For half the 40's and the entire 50s and 60s the Skins were legendarily mismanaged and inept. Their success in the 80s was the anomaly.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Patriots get Brandin Cooks from NO for draft picks.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-brandin-cooks
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

The Packers signed a free agent: Martellus Bennett
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              The Packers signed a free agent: Martellus Bennett
              Just coming in here to crow about that!

One solid signing doesn't make me hate Ted (as a GM, not personally) any less though.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                Patriots get Brandin Cooks from NO for draft picks.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-brandin-cooks
                Waaaayyy better than dealing Butler for him. Aside from the pending Hightower situation I like how the offseason is shaping up for the Pats. Cooks & Gronk = much better O, while D providing Hightower comes back is better with Logan Ryan out and Gilmore in.

I also don't see any of their rivals getting any better at this point (Denver, Pittsburgh, etc).
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Just coming in here to crow about that!

One solid signing doesn't make me hate Ted (as a GM, not personally) any less though.
                  Just wait until you hear about TJ Lang's contract...

Green Bay Packers: Perpetually Rebuilding
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Just wait until you hear about TJ Lang's contract...

Green Bay Packers: Perpetually Rebuilding
                    You think he was worth all that guaranteed money?
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Maybe not.

But our depth on the line isn't great and he was probably our best one.

I'd hate to be Rodgers next season.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Pats resign Hightower at a little less than 11M a year for 4 years.

Not sure I like the highwire act Belichick pulls sometimes but it all worked out in the end. Even better that he left the Steelers and Jets at the altar.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

All charges against Revis dismissed. Wonder how much he paid his buddy to take the fall.

Comment

Vikings get a new running back. Came from the raiders, can't remember his name, cant be bothered to look it up again.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Murray
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Murray
                                Latavius. Flashy, but YPC is eh considering the O-Line he was running behind.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X