Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
      BC going to Minnesota...

I know you wouldn't necessarily like that but this is probably the year where that may work in BC's favor.
      I would rather see Clarkson. Payback time for the Gophers rather than the other way around. Things didn't go so well the last time the Gopher's played BC in a regional game. Possibly the worst game of Noora's career, four goals allowed in the 1st period. One goal was especially ugly if I remember right. You could say everything was just "Stacked" against the Gophers that day.
      "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
        I would rather see Clarkson. Payback time for the Gophers rather than the other way around. Things didn't go so well the last time the Gopher's played BC in a regional game. Possibly the worst game of Noora's career, four goals allowed in the 1st period. One goal was especially ugly if I remember right. You could say everything was just "Stacked" against the Gophers that day.
        That game was straight out of the twilight zone

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          That game was straight out of the twilight zone
          I remember it like yesterday, like a recurring bad dream.
          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

29 days till the Women's Frozen Four!! Follow this link for more information:https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Groups of 10+ can get all session GA tickets for $15 each!

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Let me know!
            Get your March 17th and 19th Women's Frozen Four tickets here: https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Comment

Seriously dude, coming on here every couple of days and telling us "xxx days left! buy your tickets now!" makes you sound pathetic and desperate.

Everyone on this forum wants the event to be a success, many of us are planning to make the trip, and we appreciate your effort coming on this forum to reach out to fans of Womens Hockey, but things like that don't help your cause.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nowheresville;6444974]Seriously dude, coming on here every couple of days and telling us "xxx days left! buy your tickets now!" makes you sound pathetic and desperate.

disagree with the above comment. when I come in this site, I look for threads that have been recently updated, not the ones that have remained unchanged. Women's hockey needs all the enthusiastic support it can get, so please don't knock someone for trying too hard! I say keep up the good work T Mitchell!

Comment

[QUOTE=sasnyc;6445001]
                  Originally posted by Nowheresville View Post
                  Seriously dude, coming on here every couple of days and telling us "xxx days left! buy your tickets now!" makes you sound pathetic and desperate.

disagree with the above comment. when I come in this site, I look for threads that have been recently updated, not the ones that have remained unchanged. Women's hockey needs all the enthusiastic support it can get, so please don't knock someone for trying too hard! I say keep up the good work T Mitchell!
                  Thank you, we appreciate the support.
                  Get your March 17th and 19th Women's Frozen Four tickets here: https://stlsports.org/special-event/...s-frozen-four/

Comment

tmitchell, come visit the women's hockey forum anytime you're looking for a pick me up..lol

I appreciate Lindenwood bidding to host the women's frozen four and the work you are doing to promote it. Although I figure it's probably a pretty easy job you've got. I think women's hockey pretty much sells itself

Comment

Let's see some predictions for this years Frozen Four teams?

Comment

Originally posted by tmitchell View Post
                        DID SOMEONE SAY PAIRWISE PREDICTIONS?! http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...boston-college

Comment

Originally posted by tmitchell View Post
                          Oh and Wisconsin, Minnesota, Clarkson, and BC. The more things change the more they etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Oh and Wisconsin, Minnesota, Clarkson, and BC. The more things change the more they etc. etc. etc.
                            Agreed, we need at least three new faces in there. So I vote for RIT, Union, Brown and Minnesota.
                            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                              Agreed, we need at least three new faces in there. So I vote for RIT, Union, Brown and Minnesota.
                              ARM thinks Minnesota's title would mean less if this happened

Comment

ARM thinks Minnesota's title would mean less if this happened
                                Definitely. It would be nice to see teams like Union make a FF field someday, but it should be in a year where the Dutchwomen also qualify for the ECAC tourney.
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X