Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Let's go RED!

Re: 2017 NCAA Women's Frozen Four

Quote Originally Posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
    There's muskies in Wisconsin? I thought you guys only fished for bullheads. Or do I have you confused with Iowa?
    Haha, not a chance confusing the fishing between WI and IA, just like there's not a chance confusing fishing between WI and MN. MN doesn't hold a candle to WI, don't lie to yourself. I have heard there are muskys in some IA rivers.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Haha, not a chance confusing the fishing between WI and IA, just like there's not a chance confusing fishing between WI and MN. MN doesn't hold a candle to WI, don't lie to yourself. I have heard there are muskys in some IA rivers.
    Yes there are, but they don't fish for them because they're not bullheads. You sound a little defensive. Is it because Wisconsin doesn't have an International Eelpout Festival like we do in Walker? I once led an ice fishing contest in Waskish on Red Lake after the first day of fishing with a 4 1/2 pound "pout." The next morning when I showed up to go fishing I wasn't even on the leader board. How the h... was I to know others would fish for the dam things all night? We ate it though. Wasn't bad.
    Last edited by bluffrinkrat; Yesterday at 03:21 PM.

Fan of chipmunk-like mascots. ARM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    That definitely wasn't true in 2015--we waited too long to buy tickets and ended up paying an inflated (but not astronomical) price on StubHub the week before the finals.
    I didn't say you could buy one at a ticket window. When the "sold out" sign goes up, there are always guys with poorly-made cardboard signs playing "Let's Make a Deal".
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    I didn't say you could buy one at a ticket window. When the "sold out" sign goes up, there are always guys with poorly-made cardboard signs playing "Let's Make a Deal".
    Uncle Monty's Cookie Jar was always a dangerous play.

Thread Information