Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

If Alabama scores here, these referees aren't going to make it to the locker room in one piece.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Jesus christ how is it taking this long

Comment

Clemson had 98 plays from scrimmage.

This isnclemson ball.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          If Alabama scores here, these referees aren't going to make it to the locker room in one piece.
          I tbink it's white ball.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Wait a minute. You're right. Either way, it should be Clemson ball. They recovered that kick.

God, that was fun...

Comment

This can't possibly be Alabama ball. No way.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Are you drunk?
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That was one exciting fourth quarter.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good for Dabo. I've always liked him.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Are you drunk?
                      After all this, would you blame me if I was?

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Welp...

Probably gonna put it in the end zone anyway, but good effort to stop the D from doing it.
                        Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        Saved them 4 points. But will it matter?
                        Guess it did. Renfrow, who stopped the Alabama D from getting the TD, catches the game winning TD. What a game by that kid.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          32, because Alabama is getting 31.
                          You are correct, sir!

The last time Clemson was National Champion, I was an infant. After some very lean years...it's great to see the Tigers on top of the college football world.

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!!!!
                          North Dakota

Comment

This game may or may not be better than the USC/Texas game, but they put forth a heck of a battle. Congrats FS23, glad to see somebody take down Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                              This game may or may not be better than the USC/Texas game, but they put forth a heck of a battle. Congrats FS23, glad to see somebody take down Alabama.
                              Thanks! It's been a very long time coming, and after coming so close last year...I wasn't sure when, if ever, it was going to happen.

That being said...Tampa has been very very good to me over the past 9 months.
                              North Dakota

Comment

We take the stairs ‏@NoEscalators
                                Figures that an SEC team wouldn’t know how to defend the pick-and-roll
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X