Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

Carry On.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

In the about 8 hours since PJ Fleck has been officially named Gophers head coach, he's flipped 6 commitments and moved MN's class ranking ahead of the Badgers, according to Scouts.com. Not a bad start.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Re: College Football 2016-17, part 2: Just Play The National Title Game Already!

That's based solely on quantity, not quality...but still impressive for one day.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

By "flipped" did he just get guys already committed to WMU or did he get guys from other schools?

I really would've liked to see what would have happened had he stayed. Western's class was rated around 30th.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          By "flipped" did he just get guys already committed to WMU or did he get guys from other schools?

I really would've liked to see what would have happened had he stayed. Western's class was rated around 30th.
          They're Western recruits to this point. I'm really curious about if he'll get any others from anywhere else.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            That's based solely on quantity, not quality...but still impressive for one day.
            They're 3 stars, so not terrible, but not any real high end guys either at this point.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              They're 3 stars, so not terrible, but not any real high end guys either at this point.
              Pretty impressive. I'm guessing we wouldn't expect to get many (any) 4 star players anyways...and a bunch of 3 star players would probably be the best recruited team the Gophers have had in decades.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Cal fires Sonny Dykes.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  They're Western recruits to this point. I'm really curious about if he'll get any others from anywhere else.
                  They're still available until they sign on that dotted line on Signing Day. Verbals don't mean nothing. And heck, they're all a blown knee while playing some pick up hoops with his friends from quietly getting told that he won't be getting that letter of intent from that school. And that blown knee could have a ripple effect down the line. A Big Tyme State program isn't going to wait long when a 5 star kid that's blown a knee isn't going to waste a lot of time going down their lists of wants to go after the next kid on their want list. And so what if that kid has already given a verbal to another school. Happens more than what we ever hear about.
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

If there is any offense that can get it done against this ridiculous defense, it's clemson. Hope they win but I just don't think it will happen.

Comment

Alabama wins, Clemson covers.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Should be a terrific night as far as weather goes for the game. Was a very comfortable high 60's, maybe 70 today. If tickets weren't the price of a first born, kidney and the blood of 40 virgins... I may have entertained going. Still pretty pumped to see my city put on a big game.

Saw a LOT more fans with Clemson stuff on them than anything Alabama today near downtown. I won't be shocked to see a lot of orange in the stands for this one.

Comment

"Finebaum Film Room." This viewing option finds Florida’s head coach with Paul Finebaum, Booger McFarland, and Greg McElroy, watching and discussing the game while taking calls from viewers.

....this sounds like something out of Saw.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Could be worse, they have steve addazio on espn news i think

Comment

Let's Go Tigers!!!

Hopefully they can make it a game like last year...just with a different outcome.

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!!!
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X