Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekend Scores January 6-8

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    In case you didn't see in the BC thread, I wrote about this: http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...arvard-crimson
    Thanks, I saw that about 20 minutes after I posted. It does not answer the question you avoided asking though, WHO THE HEII THOUGHT THIS WAS OK?
    Who had the power to say that conditions were not good enough and have the game postponed or moved but chose not to? Is everyone involved so powerless or fearful that they couldn't or wouldn't stop this before it started?

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
      Thanks, I saw that about 20 minutes after I posted. It does not answer the question you avoided asking though, WHO THE HEII THOUGHT THIS WAS OK?
      Who had the power to say that conditions were not good enough and have the game postponed or moved but chose not to? Is everyone involved so powerless or fearful that they couldn't or wouldn't stop this before it started?
      The coaches should have said that they were not putting their players on the ice.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
        Ditto.

Excellent article by TTT

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          The coaches should have said that they were not putting their players on the ice.
          Exactly my opinion. Those conditions were unpredictable, and unpreventable, so it should have been a no fault decision, whether there was an expressed or implied contractual agreement to play the game on that day at that time. The most important responsibility a coach, school, league, or sport has is to ensure the safety of the players to the best of their ability. That was a top to bottom failure.
          "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Working...
          X