• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEAD THREAD 2017: "This guy here is dead!"..."Cross him off, then!"

Mike Connors (Mannix), 91
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Old time Boston Bruins fans should remember Dan Canney. He was the Bruins head trainer from 1962-1985. He was 84.

http://ak-cache.legacy.net/userconte...ption=1&fc=000

Comment

John Hurt, 77.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Barbara Hale, 94

https://www.yahoo.com/news/barbara-h...005055094.html
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Charles Shackleford.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/state...857c540eb.html
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              John Hurt, 77.
              Dang. MTM and John Hurt? 2017 off to a rough start.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                The Shack before Shaq was The Shaq.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Dang. MTM and John Hurt? 2017 off to a rough start.
                  I was just telling my wife the other day, 2017 has the potentail to be worse than 2016. GHWB and Barbara were almost in this thread; MTM is here. Dick Van Dyck and Betty White are up there in age. I'm afraid that the next couple of years it's literally going to be the end of an era, where celebrities pass that have a span of generations. Example, if Justin Bieber or Kim Kardashian kick it in my lifetime, I'm not going to be as impacted as I would be for Billy Joel or Elton John.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Suicide solution.

http://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2017...mmits-suicide/
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      I was just telling my wife the other day, 2017 has the potentail to be worse than 2016. GHWB and Barbara were almost in this thread; MTM is here. Dick Van Dyck and Betty White are up there in age. I'm afraid that the next couple of years it's literally going to be the end of an era, where celebrities pass that have a span of generations. Example, if Justin Bieber or Kim Kardashian kick it in my lifetime, I'm not going to be as impacted as I would be for Billy Joel or Elton John.
                      Kirk Douglas is already 100. Bob Barker is already 93. Bush 41 and Jimmy Carter are going to be join him this year, if they make it that far. Barbara Bush is 91, and Rosalynn Carter is going to be 90 in 2017. Betty White is 95. Dick Van Dyke is 90. Willie Mays will be 86 in May. Whitey Ford is 88. Hank Aaron will be 83 next week. And I know good and well that I'm not even scratching the surface here. There's a LOT of big names with a lot of years on the odometer that we're going to lose soon.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Kirk Douglas is already 100. Bob Barker is already 93. Bush 41 and Jimmy Carter are going to be join him this year, if they make it that far. Barbara Bush is 91, and Rosalynn Carter is going to be 90 in 2017. Betty White is 95. Dick Van Dyke is 90. Willie Mays will be 86 in May. Whitey Ford is 88. Hank Aaron will be 83 next week. And I know good and well that I'm not even scratching the surface here. There's a LOT of big names with a lot of years on the odometer that we're going to lose soon.
                        R Lee Ermey is 72. But he's kinda badarse enough to live to 110 or so.
                        It really is about generational IDing......
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah, that old gunny will outlive me.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            MTM's death just guaranteed Betty White another 10 years. She's the Highlander.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Aretha Franklin is 74. Stevie Wonder is 66. Berry Gordy Jr, the founder of Motown, is 87. Diana Ross is 72. Smokey Robinson is 76. Willie Nelson is 83. Hank Williams Jr. is 67. Charlie Daniels is 80. Ozzy Osborne is 68. Sir Paul McCartney is 74. Ringo Starr is 76. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards both 73.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Any wrestlers over 40?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X