X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DEAD THREAD 2017: "This guy here is dead!"..."Cross him off, then!"

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    That was 10 years ago this Fall
    It was. Holy crap. That was a while ago. Anyway, as I remember it, the woman said, "You're kinda cute," and the guy said, "You're not particularly bad, yourself!"

That was also the same weekend that when asked if he scored the night before, MNS said, "I didn't know I was supposed to!" and the "brick" theme was born.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      There were two options. Have you ever read an MTU thread? They're taking the safe route here.
      Minnesota is their safety school in case the kid can't get into MTU??
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        It was. Holy crap. That was a while ago. Anyway, as I remember it, the woman said, "You're kinda cute," and the guy said, "You're not particularly bad, yourself!"

That was also the same weekend that when asked if he scored the night before, MNS said, "I didn't know I was supposed to!" and the "brick" theme was born.
        That was also the weekend the entire Berry Events Center crowd chanted "EAT A SANDWICH" at me.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Chuck Blazer.

Former American FIFA and CONCACAF official. He was the one who mainly negotiated a lot of the TV contracts in the US and really helped grow soccer in the US. But, he was also a horribly corrupt POS he skimmed money off of every contract. However, when he got caught for tax evasion, he wore a wire for the FBI and was the informant who helped the FBI bring down the whole mess at FIFA.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Chuck Blazer.

Former American FIFA and CONCACAF official. He was the one who mainly negotiated a lot of the TV contracts in the US and really helped grow soccer in the US. But, he was also a horribly corrupt POS he skimmed money off of every contract. However, when he got caught for tax evasion, he wore a wire for the FBI and was the informant who helped the FBI bring down the whole mess at FIFA.
            If this is the guy I think it is his daughter took me to a Sadie Hawkins dance in 1980.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              If this is the guy I think it is his daughter took me to a Sadie Hawkins dance in 1980.
              Lol, now that's a story!
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

hootie johnson. 86
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  hootie johnson. 86
                  Hopefully someone is there to make some sandwiches for the gathered mourners.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Hopefully someone is there to make some sandwiches for the gathered mourners.
                    No female mourners allowed, though.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A look back at the controversy.

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/spor...-johnson_x.htm

Comment

Babe Parilli.

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...lli-dies-at-87
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

George Romero, 77.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...716-story.html
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            That's what you think.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Martin Landau according to CBS
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Martin Landau according to CBS
                                And CTV
                                @CTVNews: Actor Martin Landau has died at age 89: AP http://ow.ly/Fwjt30dFTtx
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X