Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Maybe he's starting to listen to the populace instead of the puppetmasters. Who knows. But if he keeps this moderation streak up, maybe there's hope for him after all.

Spoiler alert: probably not.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

BTW, if you haven't read Coretta Scott King's 1986 statement on Sessions, and what he did to try and punish black voting officials following the 1984 elections, it's worth it.

We now have a born and bred racist for an Attorney General, and that's not hyperbole.

As for Chaffetz, fun fact - his dad used to be married to Michael Dukakis' wife, Kitty, and he is supposedly friendly with the Dukakis family because of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        BTW, if you haven't read Coretta Scott King's 1986 statement on Sessions, and what he did to try and punish black voting officials following the 1984 elections, it's worth it.

We now have a born and bred racist for an Attorney General, and that's not hyperbole.

As for Chaffetz, fun fact - his dad used to be married to Michael Dukakis' wife, Kitty, and he is supposedly friendly with the Dukakis family because of this.
        Shhhh he's not a racist. We're mad Liz read the letter

Comment

I gotta go out to Nordstrom's today and buy me some Ivanka Trump stuff. The President's "Alternative Facts" advisor told me to, so I figure for America, you know?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Carly Fiorina is considering challenging Tim Kaine for his seat. No really.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              I thought she was CA?

Good luck with that, Carly.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

rotflmao
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I thought she was CA?

Good luck with that, Carly.
                  Apparently she moved to Lorton after losing to Boxer. She's trying to join Alan Keyes and Scott Brown in the illustrious list of people losing Senate races in two states.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Apparently she moved to Lorton after losing to Boxer. She's trying to join Alan Keyes and Scott Brown in the illustrious list of people losing Senate races in two states.
                    Wouldn't be the first time someone did that. *coughhillarycough*

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Wouldn't be the first time someone did that. *coughhillarycough*
                      Hillary didn't lose in two states. I don't think she lost in a single state when it came to Senate races.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Speaking of pure scumbags.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/31...t-bills-report

A mock invoice addressed to Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) is circulating online after he accused a large crowd of protesters that gathered at his town hall last week of being "paid."

The $500 fake bill is addressed to Chaffetz’s office in Provo, Utah, The Daily Kos reported Monday.

The document lists a $400 charge for “paid protest hours” during Chaffetz’s Feb. 9 town hall at Brighton High School in Cottonwood Heights, Utah.

It also lists two $50 fees for “being callously dismissed by representative” and “being labeled out-of-state radical.” The bill, with a due date of March 1, additionally thanks Chaffetz for “bringing it to our attention that this was a paid event” and urges him to “please stop dismissing your constituents.”

Chaffetz said Friday that protesters who disrupted his town hall were “a paid attempt to bully and intimidate.”
                        Washington • Some Utahns, outraged at Rep. Jason Chaffetz's unsubstantiated claim that paid protesters infiltrated his raucous town-hall meeting last week, have begun to send invoices to the congressman. If he says they got money for showing up, he should foot the bill, they argue.

Shauna Ehninger's invoice sent to Chaffetz's office totaled $1,070, including $200 for two hours each of waiting in line and attending the town hall — including time for hearing "condescending responses" — $100 for distributing "fake news" and $100 for being an "out-of-state radical." Oh, and $70 for taxes.

"I am getting really sick of being referred to as a paid protester for simply standing up to this administration," Ehninger, who lives in Sandy, said Monday. "As a constituent of Chaffetz's district, I am offended that he would dismiss our opposing opinions with such a ridiculous claim and wanted to call this out."
                        http://www.sltrib.com/home/4937377-1...onal-agitators

Chaffetz. Scum of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Chaffetz. Scum of the earth.
                          Just run of the mill for today's GOP, unfortunately.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Everyone wave goodbye to the Department of Education
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I swear I read somewhere that Steve King has never authored a bill that's actually been signed into law.

Edit: Found it. As of 2015, he'd never sponsored a bill that made it out of committee, let alone got signed into law.
                              Last edited by unofan; 02-21-2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                I swear I read somewhere that Steve King has never authored a bill that's actually been signed into law.

Edit: Found it. As of 2015, he'd never sponsored a bill that made it out of committee, let alone got signed into law.
                                He never had this Congress and this President.

We're going to get a lesson, but I'm not sure what that lesson is going to be.

Lesson A: Now that the Republicans can actually pass all the lunatic garbage they have proposed for decades, they will happily do so, and the ensuing social and economic tsunamai will make them the out party for the next 40 years, just like after they had total control in the 1920s.

Lesson B: Now that the Republicans can actually pass all the lunatic garbage they have proposed for decades, they will recognize doing so is suicide, so they will hem and haw and claim they can't, and the orcs will finally recognize they are a fraudulent party and split off to form The Know Nothing Numb Nut Party, led by true believers like Ted Cruz, which will split the right down the middle and potentially actually end the Republican party, to be replaced by a whole new American party system.

Lesson C: They'll do it, it will be a disaster, and nothing will change because their voters are simply too isolated from fact. Even when the consequences come to their own door, they will always find a way to blame Blacks, Libruls, and Feminazis. And so this torture will go on for decades.

Lesson D: They'll do it, they were right, and the new American Millennium will be upon us, just as Jesus rides down to the rebuilt Temple on a unicorn that farts Iraqi WMD.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X