Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Props to Jason Chaffetz for carrying through on his scheduled town hall. He's facing a pretty hostile crowd and he's sticking it out so far and answering questions. So good on him for that.

For now.
    He's cutting it an hour shorter than planned.

And a little girl just asked if he believed in science.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      He's cutting it an hour shorter than planned.

And a little girl just asked if he believed in science.
      "I've had lots of visitors concerned about vaccines and autism."
      "Are they scientists?"

I'm certain none of the Members of Congress for Alaska will do one of these.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Props to Jason Chaffetz for carrying through on his scheduled town hall. He's facing a pretty hostile crowd and he's sticking it out so far and answering questions. So good on him for that.

For now.
        What's really impressive is how hostile that crowd was. Check out his district map - those are some big arch-conservative Mormon areas.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          What's really impressive is how hostile that crowd was. Check out his district map - those are some big arch-conservative Mormon areas.
          Interestingly Trump only got 47% in that district. Still won but definitely not a majority.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Interestingly Trump only got 47% in that district. Still won but definitely not a majority.
            I'll bet there were a lot of McMullin voters in that area. Didn't he get 22% of the vote in Utah overall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              "I've had lots of visitors concerned about vaccines and autism."
              "Are they scientists?"

I'm certain none of the Members of Congress for Alaska will do one of these.
              That coward will respond tomorrow with 59 new investigations into Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I'll bet there were a lot of McMullin voters in that area. Didn't he get 22% of the vote in Utah overall?
                Looked like 30% or so.

Of course it'll be interesting to see the reaction from the Trumpers. I've already seen a few "Soros funded protesters" responses...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

He very well could. But at least he had the courage to show up unlike many of his GOP colleagues.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    He very well could. But at least he had the courage to show up unlike many of his GOP colleagues.
                    I do give him credit for that. Nothing else.

Comment

ditto.

Let me be very clear that my applause starts and ends with him showing up for the town hall and sticking through nearly two hours of a fairly hostile crowd.

He still seems like a bag of assh0les to use the parlance of our current times.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

ditto.

Let me be very clear that my applause starts and ends with him showing up for the town hall and sticking through nearly two hours of a fairly hostile crowd.

He still seems like a bag of assh0les to use the parlance of our current times.
                        I have more anger towards him than a lot of other republicans to be sure

Comment

Supposedly, he wants to refer Conway for an ethics investigation for her spending her valuable White House time shilling Ivanka's products.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Supposedly, he wants to refer Conway for an ethics investigation for her spending her valuable White House time shilling Ivanka's products.
                            And that would be the second kudos to him. It's like a whole new person emerged today

Comment

Maybe he's suffered a minor stroke?
                              Code:

Comment

Maybe he's suffered a minor stroke?
                                I'm not holding my breath. He still wanted to drill the national parks in his own state until hunters flooded his inbox

Comment

Working...
                                X