Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Well guess what, you don't have the right, you don't have the sport. And given all the gun grabbing attempts throughout the late 20th century, it was necessary. And given the idiocies you and your ilk spout off, it's still necessary.
    What a crock of ****.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      What a crock of ****.
      Why do you encourage him?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Uh, they hated Trump. Did you see the disappointment on Kelly's face when he was elected? Murdoch doesn't want a populist, he wants a globalist.
        It's on in our lobby all the time. They fawn all over Trump. I don't see any evidence that they don't adore him. He's everything they are: narrow-minded, crude, cynical. What's not to love?

I realize the Alt-Right hates the GOP leadership because they do Nazi a sufficient amount of vitriol against blacks (although I'd have thought the balls out hatred of Latinos and women would make up for that), but I thought Fox was still enormously popular with the conservative base. Is Fox actually losing market share to outfits like Breitbart and InfoWars? I can see Alex Jones and Steve Bannon handing down an edict to demonize Fox for business reasons, but is the right wing audience willing to abandon the warm septic tank that's nurtured them for decades?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well guess what, you don't have the right, you don't have the sport. And given all the gun grabbing attempts throughout the late 20th century, it was necessary. And given the idiocies you and your ilk spout off, it's still necessary.
          Call in the nurse. It's time for your meds, and a nap.

Comment

Mom, the meatloaf!!
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well guess what, you don't have the right, you don't have the sport.
              So what? Where's the constitutional right to football? Or tiddlywinks? Guns are constitutionally protected only because of their importance for non-sporting uses (i.e. protection).
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                It's on in our lobby all the time. They fawn all over Trump. I don't see any evidence that they don't adore him. He's everything they are: narrow-minded, crude, cynical. What's not to love?
                Are you sure that glass is from the TV and not the mirror?

I realize the Alt-Right hates the GOP leadership because they do Nazi a sufficient amount of vitriol against blacks (although I'd have thought the balls out hatred of Latinos and women would make up for that), but I thought Fox was still enormously popular with the conservative base. Is Fox actually losing market share to outfits like Breitbart and InfoWars? I can see Alex Jones and Steve Bannon handing down an edict to demonize Fox for business reasons, but is the right wing audience willing to abandon the warm septic tank that's nurtured them for decades?
                Of those that have internet, yes. Especially when you also consider cord cutting is non-partisan. Sure some will place "non-profit educational" clips on Youtube, and most of the time I see it's of Tucker Carlson. However, one thing you'll find with Infowars and Breitbart, unlike the competition we've been used to seeing in the past, is that they'll stand up for each other and promote each other. It's much more about getting the truth in the open than who says it.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  So what? Where's the constitutional right to football? Or tiddlywinks? Guns are constitutionally protected only because of their importance for non-sporting uses (i.e. protection).
                  If you ask a few lawmakers from Texas...

Comment

Let's all give a round of applause to Sen. Lisa Murkowski for the beautifully played fence straddle regarding DeVos. Advances her nomination out of her committee "out of respect to the President" but votes no on her confirmation knowing full well it'd be tie anyway. Played both sides rather beautifully. PO'd everybody...
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Let's all give a round of applause to Sen. Lisa Murkowski for the beautifully played fence straddle regarding DeVos. Advances her nomination out of her committee "out of respect to the President" but votes no on her confirmation knowing full well it'd be tie anyway. Played both sides rather beautifully. PO'd everybody...
                      ?

I doubt she POed anybody. The leadership greenlighted her to vote no in exchange for the vote out of committee, and now she can tell her constitents who care that she, "Sniff, even bucked party lines to vote my conscience! (applause) Sniff."

Dat how the game played, homey.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I have zero issues with how she voted in either case
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I have zero issues with how she voted in either case
                          Yeah, nothing surprising here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            ?

I doubt she POed anybody. The leadership greenlighted her to vote no in exchange for the vote out of committee, and now she can tell her constitents who care that she, "Sniff, even bucked party lines to vote my conscience! (applause) Sniff."

Dat how the game played, homey.
                            That's why I said to give her a round of applause, she played it beautifully.

But yeah she PO'd plenty of people. The fundies are mad because she voted no thus confirming their belief she's just a RINO and giving them ammunition against her. The liberals are mad because she could've just killed the nomination in committee and her no vote meant absolutely jack, thus giving them ammunition against her.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Mitch dickface McConnell invoked rule 19 (impugning a senator) against Warren tonight after she read a letter from Corretta Scott King written to the Senate and added to the record when he was nominated for a federal judgeship.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Mitch dickface McConnell invoked rule 19 (impugning a senator) against Warren tonight after she read a letter from Corretta Scott King written to the Senate and added to the record when he was nominated for a federal judgeship.
                                He's doing nothing but smiting now.

Comment

Working...
                                X