Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So the guy who choked away the Benghazi hearings will now be in charge of oversight? Smoke em if you got em cause this plane is going down...
    'Choked' implies there was ever anything there to begin with, which was never the case.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      'Choked' implies there was ever anything there to begin with, which was never the case.
      That doesnt matter...Congress holds hearings over nothing all the time. They had Hillary Clinton under oath for hours and they got one soundbyte out of it. An epic failure in total.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That doesnt matter...Congress holds hearings over nothing all the time. They had Hillary Clinton under oath for hours and they got one soundbyte out of it. An epic failure in total.
        To that point: MLB & steroids. Enough said.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          To that point: MLB & steroids. Enough said.
          Oh my lord I forgot about that debacle!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh my lord I forgot about that debacle!
            The worst part about the MLB hearings is that they were front page news in the papers and leading the national news broadcasts. We have our priorities set right, as a nation.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              The worst part about the MLB hearings is that they were front page news in the papers and leading the national news broadcasts. We have our priorities set right, as a nation.
              OTOH, what I wouldn't give for the days when that was front page news.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                What a joke.
                Gowdy has the integrity of M'aiq from Skyrim.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  OTOH, what I wouldn't give for the days when that was front page news.
                  Agreed...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And so the assassinations begin... https://www.infowars.com/leftist-gun...terror-attack/

Looks like he'll recover, though. So only attempted murder will likely be charged. https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...71795362897921
                    Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-14-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      And so the assassinations begin... https://www.infowars.com/leftist-gun...terror-attack/

Looks like he'll recover, though. So only attempted murder will likely be charged. https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...71795362897921
                      Come on Flaggy, its obviously a false flag to gin up more support for concealed carry (if more good guys had guns, this guy would never have tried this, or he would have been taken down immediately) and to make the GOP appear sympathetic

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

But....I thought these GOP congressmen were all armed and could take down an assailant no problem?

Having said that, violence is never the answer and hopefully all recover regardless of their political leanings.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Just seems like an overenthusiastic Trump supporter exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights.
                          Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.
                          —H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
                            Just seems like an overenthusiastic Trump supporter exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights.
                            The target can't always be Gabby Giffords.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There is a live update feed of the situation available: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ball-practice/

Comment

You know Republicans are behind closed doors celebrating this. This is exactly what they needed to change the subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X