Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Turtle Boy cancels vacation. And of course, he blames the Democrats.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...o-delay-recess
    Now you see the frustration rank and file GOP have. We don't want the Dems running the Congress, but our incompetents are incapable of running the show.

Internet Nutcase

Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Now you see the frustration rank and file GOP have. We don't want the Dems running the Congress, but our incompetents are incapable of running the show.
    yet you keep voting for them Joe. and if they were competent and actually got things done it would be a disaster for our country, environment, etc. Republicans are literally evil, so it is good they are incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    yet you keep voting for them Joe. and if they were competent and actually got things done it would be a disaster for our country, environment, etc. Republicans are literally evil, so it is good they are incompetent.
    I'm in Maryland 8th. The odds of a Republican being elected in the district and at the Senate level are slim/none.

Just change the GOP leadership. A coup works. A firing squad may be an unfortunate result.

EDIT: GOP literally evil?? I feel the same way about the Democratic leadership and many of the rank and file.
    Last edited by joecct; 07-12-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Lucia Apologist

I'm in Maryland 8th. The odds of a Republican being elected in the district and at the Senate level are slim/none.

Just change the GOP leadership. A coup works. A firing squad may be an unfortunate result.

EDIT: GOP literally evil?? I feel the same way about the Democratic leadership and many of the rank and file.
    Abortion notwithstanding, what other evils do you see?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Abortion notwithstanding, what other evils do you see?
    Tasteless salted caramel.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Internet Nutcase

yes, wanting to take healthcare away from millions to give tax breaks to a few wealthy people is evil. Gutting the EPA and harming our environment to prop up a dying coal industry is evil. Turning your back on those suffering because they are not "Americans" is evil. Promoting tax policies that have resulted in the transfer of trillions of dollars from the middle class to the wealthy is evil. Denying science because it doesn't fit your political narrative is evil. Fighting against the rights of your gay and transgender neighbors is evil.

Speaking of evil... Steve King (Idiot Out Wandering Around) wants to take food stamp and Planned Parenthood funds away and give them to Trump's border wall.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...sot-newday.cnn
    twitter: PipersHouse920
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    269/1,000 miles ran, 0/2,000 on bicycle
    Next race: FUNderwear Run 5K on March 12, Irish Jig 5K on March 18.

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Speaking of evil... Steve King (Idiot Out Wandering Around) wants to take food stamp and Planned Parenthood funds away and give them to Trump's border wall.

Steve King has never gotten a bill out of committee, let alone passed into law, so just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

That makes perfect sense. Once those ****ing illegals are gone we won't need family planning or food stamps anymore.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    yes, wanting to take healthcare away from millions to give tax breaks to a few wealthy people is evil. Gutting the EPA and harming our environment to prop up a dying coal industry is evil. Turning your back on those suffering because they are not "Americans" is evil. Promoting tax policies that have resulted in the transfer of trillions of dollars from the middle class to the wealthy is evil. Denying science because it doesn't fit your political narrative is evil. Fighting against the rights of your gay and transgender neighbors is evil.
    I agree with everything except the bold. That isn't them being evil, it's them being stupid.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Dear God, Kid Rock is considering a US Senate run.

Lucia Apologist

He'll win

Generic Catchy Message

And yes, he'll win with the full force of Downriver behind him.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

2016-17 Spartan Hockey
    Jerseys: 7 Wins: 7

Go State! Beat Penn State
    7-5-0 (1-3-0-0, t-6th B1G)

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Lucia Apologist

Where's he running?

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Where's he running?
    Likely Michigan, as a Republican, running against Debbie Stabenow.

Lucia Apologist

Then I'd drop his odds.

If you think Trump is missing braincells, then LOL. Debs would wipe the floor with the Kid.

With the red tint overtaking the state of Michigan, and Stabenow having held the position since 2001, many in Michigan may see her as becoming out of touch with her constituants, and vote for Kid Rock purely on name recognition and to just get someone new in politics.

Plus, by running as a Republican, a win there would offset a seat flip elsewhere.

Problem is, there aren't too many Republican seats up in 2018: Just nine Republican senators compared to 23 Democrat Senators up for reelection. Kid Rock winning would seriously dent the Dems chances of a 2020 takeover.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    If you think Trump is missing braincells, then LOL. Debs would wipe the floor with the Kid.
    Did the debate results matter even a little during the '16 elections? I can't see anyone saying Trump won those debates. He still won the election.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    With the red tint overtaking the state of Michigan, and Stabenow having held the position since 2001, many in Michigan may see her as becoming out of touch with her constituants, and vote for Kid Rock purely on name recognition and to just get someone new in politics.

Plus, by running as a Republican, a win there would offset a seat flip elsewhere.

Problem is, there aren't too many Republican seats up in 2018: Just nine Republican senators compared to 23 Democrat Senators up for reelection. Kid Rock winning would seriously dent the Dems chances of a 2020 takeover.
    What is Kid Rock's real name? I'm assuming that would be the one on the ballot, so that would likely offset any name recognition. Of course, the (R) next to his name will bring in a set number of votes, even if the name on the ballot was A. Hitler. Unfortunately, if Kid Rock does run, that race will probably draw as much attention as all the other Senate races combined.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Thread Information