Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

From Daniel Dale:
    @ddale8: People sometimes give intentionally stupid answers to pollsters, but 29% said they were *more* likely to support Moore over the allegation of child sexual abuse. 38% less likely, 33% "no difference."
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Hannity losing sponsors over Roy Moore interview.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

JFC
        “A new poll finds nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals say they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore after sexual misconduct allegations against him, while about one-third say the allegations make no difference in their decision.”
        http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...or-moore-after

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          JFC
          “A new poll finds nearly 40 percent of Alabama evangelicals say they are more likely to vote for GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore after sexual misconduct allegations against him, while about one-third say the allegations make no difference in their decision.”
          See. I've always known this.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            JFC
            I said it before...I am surprised this isnt legal in Alabama.

Also, a lot of these people being polled think being accused of something by the media is a badge of honor.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              The Story
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                #BoycottKeurig and #IStandWithHannity are the trending Twatter hashtags.

Because that totally worked when conservative snowflakes poutraged over the Starbucks holiday cups that weren't "Christmasy" enough for them, and boycotted. That's why I never see a Starbucks every mile anymore - that really showed 'em who's boss!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  #BoycottKeurig
                  I'm thinking the Keurig customer base and the Hannity audience had zero intersection, anyway. Buying the eyeballs of those useless old rednecks was terrible targeting by their marketing staff unless Fox just hands out free ad time to vendors so every ad isn't for dick pills.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I'm thinking the Keurig customer base and the Hannity audience had zero intersection, anyway. Buying the eyeballs of those useless old rednecks was terrible targeting by their marketing staff unless Fox just hands out free ad time to vendors so every ad isn't for dick pills.
                    A sub-$100 gadget that can be given as a gift at Christmas by lazy folk who shop solely on QVC, Overstock.com, or in person at Kohls...

Yeah... I got a hunch Keurig is quite popular with people who have too much free time on their hands and watch FOX News.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      A sub-$100 gadget that can be given as a gift at Christmas by lazy folk who shop solely on QVC, Overstock.com, or in person at Kohls...

Yeah... I got a hunch Keurig is quite popular with people who have too much free time on their hands and watch FOX News.
                      This is the price I pay for not drinking coffee. I thought they were expensive.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

How’s that coming?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          This is the price I pay for not drinking coffee. I thought they were expensive.
                          I was slightly mistaken, they have a couple cheap models (sub $100), their classic ($120), and then there are the expensive ones.

But the Best Buy / Walmart / Kohls ones are likely <=$120.

Personally, I've been just fine with my $20 Mr. Coffee. The pennies wasted pitching a couple extra ounces of brewed coffee outweigh the horse**** "benefits" a Keurig has.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            I was slightly mistaken, they have a couple cheap models (sub $100), their classic ($120), and then there are the expensive ones.

But the Best Buy / Walmart / Kohls ones are likely <=$120.

Personally, I've been just fine with my $20 Mr. Coffee. The pennies wasted pitching a couple extra ounces of brewed coffee outweigh the horse**** "benefits" a Keurig has.
                            Personally, I'd take that leftover coffee and make coffee ice cubes.

But in my apartment, there is never leftover coffee.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I don’t know if I would ever own a Keurig. But I use the one at work when I forget my coffee.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I said it before...I am surprised this isnt legal in Alabama.

Also, a lot of these people being polled think being accused of something by the media is a badge of honor.
                                I saw a comment yesterday saying it's not pedophilia because she was 14 and not prepubescent...

What the **** is wrong with people?
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X