Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Kaine and Lynch wanted it... they got it. https://www.infowars.com/flashback-t...th-in-streets/

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Some of his rants seem to be taken from this board.
      And Dylan Roof sounded like half the speakers at CPAC. Your point?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        And Dylan Roof sounded like half the speakers at CPAC. Your point?
        Probably a lack of originality in one direction or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Kaine and Lynch wanted it... they got it. https://www.infowars.com/flashback-t...th-in-streets/
          I miss where Kaine's comment called for blood and death. Or Lynch's for that matter.
          Last edited by French Rage; 06-14-2017, 12:09 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Some of his rants seem to be taken from this board.
            You don't think we could find some similarities between the views of the Planned Parenthood shooter and your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              Ummm....why is that relevant in Virginia where the shooting took place???
              Sorry, it's not. I wrote that early on under the mistaken assumption it was in DC.

FWIW a similar law applies to this park if any of the dozen or so nearby schools without fields were having a summer soccer camp, chess in the park, or any other school, club, or extra curricular related activity on the grounds this morning.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Oh goody. Some senile, unhinged Berniebot has given Flag/InfoWars/FReep a week's worth of deep state conspiracy/lib violence spanking material by deciding to commit suicide by cop.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Oh goody. Some senile, unhinged Berniebot has given Flag/InfoWars/FReep a week's worth of deep state conspiracy/lib violence spanking material by deciding to commit suicide by cop.
                  A week's worth? You are probably vastly underestimating.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    A week's worth? You are probably vastly underestimating.
                    You're right. Alex Jones will be bringing this up for months.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      I miss where Kaine's comment called for blood and death. Or Lynch's for that matter.
                      Kaine's was much more of people misunderstanding his context, as he very clearly meant a political fight, although the kids seemed to show otherwise. Lynch, however, gave it in black and white.

Comment

Bipartisanship!!!! Hooray!!!!!!

http://www.thewildcard.com/lawmakers...r-new-stadiums
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Lynch, however, gave it in black and white.
                          Huh???

“I know it’s a time of concern for people, who see our rights being assailed, being trampled on and even being rolled back,” she said. “I know that this is difficult, but I remind you that this has never been easy. We have always had to work to move this country forward to achieve the great ideals of our Founding Fathers.”

“It has been people, individuals who have banded together, ordinary people who simply saw what needed to be done and came together and supported those ideals who have made the difference.”

“They’ve marched, they’ve bled and yes, some of them died,” she continued. “This is hard. Every good thing is. We have done this before. We can do this again.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm shocked no one's claiming that it shouldn't be addressed because it's only a scratch on the budget. Every little bit does help, though.

Comment

Good. Now states need to follow suit.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Huh???
                                If you're going to respond to the InfoWhores bot, don't use logic or facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X