Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Actually it's molestation. Pedophilia is for children ~13 and younger and molestation goes up to age 18.
    That depends upon what's actually happening. If intercourse took place, it'd be statutory rape. If it was fondling, kissing, or some such, then it'd be molestation.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Even better, it looks like High School Graduate Sean Hannity bought 500 Kuerigs himself to give to people to smash. What a great way to run a boycott!
      Yeah he showed them...a lot of money
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        This is the price I pay for not drinking coffee.
        Put that coffee down!

Comment

Even better, it looks like High School Graduate Sean Hannity bought 500 Kuerigs himself to give to people to smash. What a great way to run a boycott!
          HS graduate Sean Hannity who supposedly became a conservative when he binge-watched the Ollie North trials, and became incensed that The Great Patriot Ollie North was being bullied in a political witch hunt over Iran-Contra.

Yes, I read one of his books, and IIRC that was the genesis for him.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            HS graduate Sean Hannity ...
            So Hannity has the same collegiate degree as Bill Gates.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              So Hannity has the same collegiate degree as Bill Gates.
              That he does. Doesn't sound like anyone is denying that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That he does. Doesn't sound like anyone is denying that.
                So then why is it brought up at all?
                You don't need to have a college degree to be very, very successful in some careers.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  You don't need to have a college degree to be very, very successful in some careers.
                  I never said you did. I like using adjectives to describe my nouns. I feel it makes my prose more colorful and lively for the reader. For me every post is a pageant!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Yeah he showed them...a lot of money

Something like this

J.K. Rowling‏Verified account @jk_rowling

Well, the fumes from the DVDs might be toxic and I've still got your money, so by all means borrow my lighter.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Not looking good for Ol' Roy...

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/ne...-live-updates/
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Bill was also a Harvard dropout, not a community college dropout and be didn’t start Microsoft right after getting his HS diploma. People seem to forget that bill actually did get into Harvard and spend two years there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          He signed her yearbook while he was district attorney. Twice her elder. And harassed her at work in public.

I get "it was a different era," but that doesn't make it any more right.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            He signed her yearbook while he was district attorney. Twice her elder. And harassed her at work in public.

I get "it was a different era," but that doesn't make it any more right.
                            Signed her yearbook? Jesus

Comment

One option I've heard is that Moore gets elected and then they immediately expel him from the Senate and have another election. Problem is though, he's most likely eligible to run again in that one too!

Every week, we're saying to ourselves "I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime". Isn't it long past time everyone bands together and puts the Republican party out of business? Can't wait for David Duke's campaign for LA Senate. I'm sure he's thinking about it.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

While creepy that is hardly the worst thing he did accord to the story
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X