Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

I thought about a Keurig, but they're pricey, not that much coffee, and the DRM on third-party cups was a dick move.

Might go French press.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      I saw a comment yesterday saying it's not pedophilia because she was 14 and not prepubescent...

What the **** is wrong with people?
      There's another legal term other than pedophilia. It's like saying it's not murder but manslaughter.

Both are reprehensible.

And in some states you can marry a 14 year old with parent's permission. (Shudder). And if you then take your child bride to a different state where you would be locked up for having sexual relations with a 14 yr old, you're OK, as when you're legally married in Alabama,you're legally married in the rest of the US. (Shudders).

As long as she is OK, and there is no evidence of coercion or abuse, it's may make us uncomfortable, but we're not harmed by it.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        I thought about a Keurig, but they're pricey, not that much coffee, and the DRM on third-party cups was a dick move.

Might go French press.
        Who knows, maybe conservatives are supporting environmentalism.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...roblem/386501/
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          Who knows, maybe conservatives are supporting environmentalism.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...roblem/386501/
          My K-Cup. Use whatever coffee you want, way cheaper then k-cups, no waste.

Comment

Keurig coffee is convenient - I stay at a lot of Hilton Garden Inns and they have a contract to put a Keurig machine in every room. However, the coffee it makes is not very good if you're a coffee snob like me. I personally think it's just an overpriced caffeine dispenser.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Might go French press.
              We have this, which might appeal if you like cold brew - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...offee-system#/. We use 15tbsp in 1500ml. Brew for 24-48 hours and store in a large pitcher (you can store it in the brewing pitcher with the filter removed, but we are usually brewing and storing at the same time).

My issue with Keurig is the amount of waste they produce. (and the crappy coffee). Small batch brewing of coffee is appealing. .

Comment

I dont need to make 8 cups of coffee so a Keurig is perfect. I buy compostable cups (San Fransisco Bay Brand Kona) and it is delicious and exactly the amount I need.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I dont need to make 8 cups of coffee so a Keurig is perfect. I buy compostable cups (San Fransisco Bay Brand Kona) and it is delicious and exactly the amount I need.
                  This, I drink one cup first thing in morning, its perfect for me. Not a coffee snob so I don't care if its not great. I had a coffee salesman tell me flat out, if you are used to drinking a particular brand of coffee, everything else tastes bad.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                    We have this, which might appeal if you like cold brew - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...offee-system#/. We use 15tbsp in 1500ml. Brew for 24-48 hours and store in a large pitcher (you can store it in the brewing pitcher with the filter removed, but we are usually brewing and storing at the same time).

My issue with Keurig is the amount of waste they produce. (and the crappy coffee). Small batch brewing of coffee is appealing. .
                    People who drink their first cup of coffee cold cannot be trusted.

Comment

what gets mookie here is cream doesn't exist. NO PLACE has cream to add. mookie's hotel where he eats breakfast every morning is hot milk, hot skimmed milk, or cold milk to add.

no cream either at the starbucks at work.

weird.....
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                        Get a "My K-Cup", it is basically a pod sized metal mesh filter that you can put any grounds into you'd like and just rinse out and re-use. It comes with the Keurig if you get it from Costco or Sam's or similar, or they're like $8 on amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          #BoycottKeurig and #IStandWithHannity are the trending Twatter hashtags.

Because that totally worked when conservative snowflakes poutraged over the Starbucks holiday cups that weren't "Christmasy" enough for them, and boycotted. That's why I never see a Starbucks every mile anymore - that really showed 'em who's boss!
                          Even better, it looks like High School Graduate Sean Hannity bought 500 Kuerigs himself to give to people to smash. What a great way to run a boycott!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Since the average age of the Hannity audience is like 75, can we be sure they can successfully smash these Keurig machines without throwing out their back or dropping them on their own feet?
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              There's another legal term other than pedophilia. It's like saying it's not murder but manslaughter.
                              The term you are dancing around is statutory RAPE. Can't imagine why that term is not coming to mind....
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                The term you are dancing around is statutory RAPE. Can't imagine why that term is not coming to mind....
                                Actually it's molestation. Pedophilia is for children ~13 and younger and molestation goes up to age 18.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X