Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress. In Bridge, Can Hearts be Trumped? In Spades!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah well when Europe is teetering that gets the little hairs on the back of my neck tingling. I am Eastern European/Russian Jew bad things happen when Western Europe goes Nationalistic.

Brexit changed the game, Trump changed the rules and if France elects the Nazi Daughter well...
    Does she hate the Jews, too? I thought it was only the coloreds and the Muzzies.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      LOL. No. Never predicted anything like that. Saying the Georgia guy is going to lose isn't the same as saying he'll get zero. The Democrat will get his/her 40%. My guess would be 49%. Question will be, will that be enough.
      It will be if only the Trump voters stay true to party since Trump only got 48%
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Does she hate the Jews, too? I thought it was only the coloreds and the Muzzies.
        Well her dad was a Holocaust Denier and from what I can tell she doesnt seem to sway too far from the evil tree.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Now Chaffetz is saying he might not even finish out his term. My suspicion that he's one of the guys headed for a jail cell is growing stronger.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Yeah if that is true and he is willing to step down now then something big is coming down the pike...
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jesus, f-ck, you just don't quit.

There is NO evidence of what you suggest. For all we know his voters were the liberals and the moderates were sitting home sucking their thumbs waiting for Hillary to tell them what to do.

If we promise to forget how you crashed and burned last Fall will you move the f-ck on already? The only one keeping this whinefest alive is you.
              What in the ever living fuk are you talking about??? He got 1% more of the vote in the district than Hillary got. That is a fact and not open to debate. Hillary 47%. Ossoff 48%. That says to me he did a good job of consolidating the people who showed up in Nov, but now needs to either go a little bit further (as in winning over lefties who didn't show up in Nov) or capitalizing on a lack of consolidation amongst the voters of the 11 GOP candidates in the primary. There is nothing controversial, pro Hillary or anti Bernie in that statement.

Look, I know obtaining a snippet of Bernie's ball hair is the end all be all of your existence, but its getting a little lame. Not every discussion of a Democratic race needs to divide amongst those fault lines. It could very well be, in this particular district, both wings of the party represented pretty well back in Nov which would explain why she did so well in Gingrich's old district.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                What in the ever living fuk are you talking about??? He got 1% more of the vote in the district than Hillary got. That is a fact and not open to debate.
                And has nothing to do with anything. Some percentage of them are different voters. The ideological makeup of the two groups may be significantly different. So I suggest centrist Dems get off their lazy, purist as-ses and get to the polls next time!
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  Now Chaffetz is saying he might not even finish out his term. My suspicion that he's one of the guys headed for a jail cell is growing stronger.
                  He's either sick, about to get busted, or some other R is about to get busted

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    He's either sick, about to get busted, or some other R is about to get busted
                    I'm holding out for Ashley Madison and/or underaged male page. Somethin' nice and Family Values like.
                    Cornell University

Comment

And has nothing to do with anything. Some percentage of them are different voters. The ideological makeup of the two groups may be significantly different. So I suggest centrist Dems get off their lazy, purist as-ses and get to the polls next time!
                      And Bernie may show up at your house dressed in nothing but a birthday suit. Anything's possible but I highly doubt the % vote similarities are some sort of coincidence. "lefties" = people to the left of the spectrum, be it hard core ones or just a few steps over the line. Whatever their leanings, if they didn't show in Nov they need to represent now. Still not sure what exactly set you off....

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

And Bernie may show up at your house dressed in nothing but a birthday suit. Anything's possible but I highly doubt the % vote similarities are some sort of coincidence. "lefties" = people to the left of the spectrum, be it hard core ones or just a few steps over the line. Whatever their leanings, if they didn't show in Nov they need to represent now. Still not sure what exactly set you off....
                        Your continual setting centrists and liberals against each other is stupid and counter-productive. Just please give your ego a rest and start looking forward. As your best girl once danced to, "yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone."
                        Cornell University

Comment

Your continual setting centrists and liberals against each other is stupid and counter-productive. Just please give your ego a rest and start looking forward. As your best girl once danced to, "yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone."
                          But....that's not within the same area code of what I actually wrote...

Did you have a stroke recently or something?

Comment

Did you have a stroke recently or something?
                            Don't be silly.

If I did, how would I know?

I'm going to let this all go now, I'm as tired of teaching as you are of not learning. Let this be our last battlefield.

Now let's kick some knuck as-s.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Scroll down here and look at the raw vote totals in the GA special election compared to 2016.

You've got about 58% of the 2016 turnout for this one. Dems spent $8 million to over-perform the turnout and get about 75% of Rodney Stooksbury's votes. (Price won this seat by 23 points btw) R's combined for about 50% of Price's total turnout. You never can tell on these off-cycle deals but it looks like the possible turnout upside for Dems is pretty small and it's huge for R's. I don't know that Handel is much of a candidate, but it looks bad for Ossoff to me.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

No, I think your shtick is to assure the worst possible outcome is inevitable. Trump wins? We will have an unending string of Trumps till the end of time.

That's fine as gallows humor, but after a while it's just lazy.

What percentage will the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate get?

Kepler: 54
                                Rover: 60 but only if they're my GOP Lite candidate who won't touch Wall Street
                                Bob Grey comes out of retirement to say 45 if they're still Pro-Choice
                                Scooby: Zero. Possibly below zero. DOOM!!!
                                I am glad I didn't read this in a meeting or while drinking coffee.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X