X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump II: Lefties whining and regurgitating fake news

Make English Great Again!

Unpresidented. Qoute. What can he hastily misspell next?
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      And that's all well and good, but stop blathering about jobs going back to Americans and getting his lemmings all worked up about it and then turn around and do the exact opposite.
      You expected it to be any other way? He did what it took to get elected, now he will do what he wants. No one should be surprised. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Wasn't Obama going to pull all the troops home. How did that work out.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        You expected it to be any other way? He did what it took to get elected, now he will do what he wants. No one should be surprised. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Wasn't Obama going to pull all the troops home. How did that work out.
        I think there is a very important difference. Obama made promises he did not keep, but there is no evidence that he did not intend to do what he promised to do--he just didn't know enough about the subject when he made the promises. Trump was a con all the way. It's what he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Make English Great Again!

Unpresidented. Qoute. What can he hastily misspell next?
          Such an authoritarian man baby.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Yeah we know...the liberals have been saying that for years but the other side pretends that immigrants (legal and illegal) are stealing their jobs. Trump ran on stopping that. Now at his place in Florida and his vineyard he cant even do the smart thing opticly and hire Americans he has to outsource the work. Maybe if he paid them a living wage that would help...

Practice what you preach. Isnt that what we heard about Al Gore? Pretty sure plenty around here (and in the Faux News Bubble) ripped him because he talked about Climate Change but his carbon footprint was atrocious. If you cant even follow the guidelines you tell others to live by, then you deserve to be ripped.
            I know one of the big things he ran on is The Wall, but I honestly don't think he ever complained about legal immigrants, nor has he said they should be employed (welcome to be proven wrong here, probably won't be surprised if he did). There's a segment of his supporters that probably thought he did (the ethnic looking and/or foreign accent = illegal immigrant type), but I think a majority have zero issue with legal immigrants getting jobs. I understand what you're saying about optics, but if no one else is willing to do the work for what I'm assuming is minimum wage. This is the left looking for anything to make him look remotely bad. There is plenty of other stuff out there that does that, I don't think this is one of them.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              I know one of the big things he ran on is The Wall, but I honestly don't think he ever complained about legal immigrants, nor has he said they should be employed (welcome to be proven wrong here, probably won't be surprised if he did). There's a segment of his supporters that probably thought he did (the ethnic looking and/or foreign accent = illegal immigrant type), but I think a majority have zero issue with legal immigrants getting jobs. I understand what you're saying about optics, but if no one else is willing to do the work for what I'm assuming is minimum wage. This is the left looking for anything to make him look remotely bad. There is plenty of other stuff out there that does that, I don't think this is one of them.
              Of course it is...personally I dont care who he hires it is a non-story to me. (the illegal labor he has used over the years...different story) That doesnt mean others dont have the right to get a little payback for the Right doing the same thing over the years. Plus the headlines write themselves. Next a local paper will find some out of work person who "would have taken the job but was never offered" and it looks even worse. Sooner or later backtracking on everything you said will hurt you...even the Donald and this is something that by itself means nothing but will be used to pile on later by those same people that voted him in.

You kind of did agree with me though when you mentioned Americans wouldnt take the job because it pays so little...if he paid a living wage he could have Americans help Make His Wine Great Again
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Every week at work I try to work in a M_GA reference. Based on my coworkers' busting out laughing, it hasn't stopped being funny yet.

I have a feeling that in about three weeks it will stop being funny.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Here's an interesting quote.

One of the secrets of greatness is limiting your objectives to what you can actually achieve
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Tom Arnold just got us all a Christmas present

http://theslot.jezebel.com/tom-arnol...-up-1790504440

On December 16, Tom Arnold let the world know he had a recording of Donald Trump saying “every offensive, racist thing ever,” yet had not released it prior to the election, because he says he just thought they were funny at the time.

A few days later, Arnold tweeted that he may be getting sued over the unexpected reveal:

Originally posted by Tom Arnold
                    Wife told me there's house line VM from Trump Camp about defamation suit so it's on! Open Apprentice vaults 4 discovery! Miss Universe too!!
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What is that going to do? *******s that voted for him don't care, because deep down, they believe it too.
                      Originally posted by dicaslover
                      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Trump is anxious tonight. Lots of tweeting.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Trump is anxious tonight. Lots of tweeting.
                          I like this, because I suspect you're right. He goes to Twitter when he feels nervous or unsure about things, where he will have thousands of followers quickly re-tweet/like his excretions, and that gives him a quick ego boost.

They live in an echo chamber, and he does too. It's an amazing, and scary, symbiotic relationship.

Comment

The media should embargo Trump. Report nothing he says or does. He is a nullity. We will have 4 years without an executive department of government.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I like this, because I suspect you're right. He goes to Twitter when he feels nervous or unsure about things, where he will have thousands of followers quickly re-tweet/like his excretions, and that gives him a quick ego boost.

They live in an echo chamber, and he does too. It's an amazing, and scary, symbiotic relationship.

The ego someone has to have to post this about themselves is incredible.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The media should embargo Trump. Report nothing he says or does. He is a nullity. We will have 4 years without an executive department of government.
                                He will be the news - and we'll have fun, fun, fun 'til Daddy takes the twitter away.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X