Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Games of 12/10:The team in the high Castle(ton}? Arby's and Genny! Ahhh!

Games of 12/10:The team in the high Castle(ton}? Arby's and Genny! Ahhh!

CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Games of 12/10:The team in the high Castle(ton}? Arby's and Genny! Ahhh!

Hamilton 3-3 Williams FINAL
    Brockport 1-0 Plattsburgh Start 3
    Salem St 0-6 Endicott FINAL
    Amherst 4-1 Middlebury FINAL
    UWSUP 0-0 MSOE Start 3rd
    Wesleyan 3-1 Stonehill End 2
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    4 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Nate LePage, Siena '13 CARDS_rule_the_Burgh's Avatar

Brockport 2, Plattsburgh 0.
    Final

Brockport gets their first-ever win at Plattsburgh.

2-1 Buff st after 1.5 hole goal and a ppg for Buff st,PPG for the Lakers...Buff st came out smoking after the 3-0 loss last night should be fun 2 periods to come

Oswego dominates 2nd but Buff st scores on the PP with a few seconds left in 2nd..3-1 Buff st after 2............hold on

Quote Originally Posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Oswego dominates 2nd but Buff st scores on the PP with a few seconds left in 2nd..3-1 Buff st after 2............hold on
    This could get ugly

"Let's Roll" - Todd Beamer, 9/11/01
    Quote Originally Posted by OSU2010 View Post
    This could get ugly
    Speaking of ugly, watching the feed for the Adrian/Stevens Point game. Refs are letting them "play", but in doing so have absolutely no control of the game. Fun to watch, but damn...

Will wait for Hammer to update the score... not gonna steal his thunder!! :0)
    Last edited by Transplanted Tiger Fan; 12-10-2016 at 07:46 PM.

Shopping for a defenseman to replace Lidstrom

Adrian 2
    UWSP 2

End 1
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Quote Originally Posted by OSU2010 View Post
    This could get ugly
    4-1 buff st on a cheapie

4-1 buff st on a cheapie
    Really ugly now 5-1

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Quote Originally Posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    Really ugly now 5-1
    good night nurse........good win for buff st...........just not the Lakers night

good night nurse........good win for buff st...........just not the Lakers night
    Bengals deserved the W....as for the Lakers, take a loss in December and learn from it so you don't take a loss in March...

There are NO MORE GIMMEs in SUNYAC....every game needs to be played for 60 Minutes....or more !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Quote Originally Posted by Birdwatcher View Post
    There are NO MORE GIMMEs in SUNYAC....every game needs to be played for 60 Minutes....or more !
    +1

"Let's Roll" - Todd Beamer, 9/11/01

Cortland over Fredonia, 8-4

UWSP 3
    Adrian 3

End 2

God, that was fun...

UWSP 4
    Adrian 3

Final

God, that was fun...

Adrian's reputation for clownish antics every time somebody dares to beat them are usually nothing more than being funny or sad, but now that they've upgraded to ending guy's careers I hope they're real proud of themselves. The league should add games on for that cowardly horse****, but fat chance on that one I'm sure. How many times do they need to embarrass themselves before things change? Then again when your coach is so out of control he's already been banned from the NCAAs, what can you do?

I didn't see Armour's hit (nor any of the game), as I was taking care of other things, and only following the game via live stats. I checked in and wondered why the clock was stuck with under a minute left for so long, so I decided to pull up the video. It was too late, and they didn't show a replay, only that there was a long delay tending to the injured player. Seeing that, and knowing that I didn't see the original hit, I suspect that the DQ is warranted.

We've got a big one out ourselves due to a Marian player sending him feet-first into the boards at full speed, and another one that took a knee-to-knee hit last weekend.

I'm sorry that the kid got hurt. I hope he is okay. Period.

And I don't think you're one to be running your mouth about who is proud of themselves, given your posting history.
    Last edited by Hammer; 12-10-2016 at 11:06 PM.

God, that was fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I didn't see Armour's hit (nor any of the game), as I was taking care of other things, and only following the game via live stats. I checked in and wondered why the clock was stuck with under a minute left for so long, so I decided to pull up the video. It was too late, and they didn't show a replay, only that there was a long delay tending to the injured player. Seeing that, and knowing that I didn't see the original hit, I suspect that the DQ is warranted.

We've got a big one out ourselves due to a Marian player sending him feet-first into the boards at full speed, and another one that took a knee-to-knee hit last weekend.

I'm sorry that the kid got hurt. I hope he is okay. Period.

And I don't think you're one to be running your mouth about who is proud of themselves, given your posting history.
    Ah, the old ad hom attack. Ignoring that, how many times does this need to happen? Whatever, go start some more fights with Finlandia. That sure was an impressive performance a few weeks ago. Piling up 120 penalty minutes or whatever in a 10-1 win is a surefire way to lay the groundwork for that national title that you should have won about six years ago. Reputations exist for a reason, they are earned, not contrived in the weak manner you attempted. Start owning it.

Thread Information