Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS Elect Trump I: Get in pu$$y - we're gonna make American great again

Dear NSA,

F-ck you.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Before I moved to the Middle East I and my business partner took 3 days in London. The last night there with a 6 a.m. flight out of Gatwick looming we decided partying all night long was a smart idea only to find ourselves running to the lobby with no time to spare the next morning, getting into a cab the size of a Smart car and telling the driver we need to be at the airport NOW.

To this day I don't know if he had a break pedal nor which version of English he spoke (think Brad Pitt in Snatch). That he didn't hit at least 5 pedestrians, 3 double-deckers and a half-dozen phone boxes is a miracle in and of itself. I'm sure he was the inspiration for the climatic scene in Ronin.

I had only one day in Manama to settle in and was woken at 4 a.m. by the sun despite the drapes being completely drawn to cover every square inch of window in my hotel room. The chanting from the loudspeaker of the local mosque a few minutes later didn't make it any easier.

My cab driver was a nice enough fellow. When I said I was from Minnesota it was, "Oh, Minnesota. Very nice place. Blonde women and much snow". Ok, I can handle this. After a bit I asked him about the prayer that morning and what do they usually talk about. "God is great, God is Great, kill whitey, God is Great".

[edit] Taco Johns is ish.
      good story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Dear NSA,

F-ck you.
        I take it you are not very familiar with the director of the NSA, Admiral Rogers. He has every positive attribute a person could possess and we are incredibly fortunate to have him on our side.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I take it you are not very familiar with the director of the NSA, Admiral Rogers. He has every positive attribute a person could possess and we are incredibly fortunate to have him on our side.
          You mean the Admiral Rogers that the Defense Secretary and the Director of National Intelligence recommended be removed from office? Yeah...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dear NSA,

F-ck you.

Nice try, Comrade.

I suppose it's just a coincidence that phone in the picture belongs to Masha Kolenkina.

Спасибі, але ні, дякую.
            Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 12-08-2016, 06:49 PM.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              I don't travel a great deal, and I'm sure there are many examples, but anyone who has taken a taxi in Istanbul will not complain of NYC taxi drivers or of NYC traffic. The taxi drivers are not the least bit rude, but it's mass confusion.
              Ha! When I was in Istanbul I was in a cab for about 15 minutes. In that time period we nearly hit a pedestrian while going about 60kph - the only reason we didn't is because I could see it coming and was screaming at the cabbie.
              Then we did rear end someone. The only reason the cabbie didn't go flying through the windshield is because I again could see it coming and was screaming at him, and he managed to hit the brakes a few feet prior to slamming into the back of a very nice sedan with 5 people in it.

The craziest part is that the cab driver and the driver he hit both got out of their cars, made some hand gestures, looked at the massive dent in the dude's trunk, checked to see if the trunk still opened and closed, made some more hand gestures, and both got back in their cars and drove off like nothing happened. A 20 second ordeal, tops.

To be fair though, everything in Istanbul is nucking futs. Seriously.

Comment

Dear NSA,

F-ck you.
                On that note, a couple years ago I was assigned to a project borne on the back of Dodd-Frank. It wasn't specifically called out in the law, but the Fed Reserve Bank made an interpretation that we had to better track and predict the value of an account, and its partitions, that is very important to the Fed and my employer. Hundreds of billions in dollars run through it daily between the two entities, and that holds true -- to varying dollar sizes, of course -- for every bank in the nation. Easy enough, we did it in 2014.

Last year we were given a directive to gather more information on the transactions going through that account. This time we're to report to the Fed each and every customer's account number assigned to each and every transaction we process. Again, every bank in the nation will have to do this. Even if you're funding the account with an omnibus transaction, you have to report the underlying transactions of that transaction. Credit card movement, investment account movement, savings, checking, and on and on and on, all of those accounts' transactions are now being reported to the Fed. And we can lose our charter for failure to comply. This portion is done under the name of anti-money laundry laws, originating within the PATRIOT act, because we're now directly feeding the government information to watch for terrorists. All of this goes into the production environment very soon.

Big Brother is closing in on us more and more each and every day. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  good story.
                  The 2nd cabbie managed to keep a straight face far longer than I could have were the roles reversed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    You mean the Admiral Rogers that the Defense Secretary and the Director of National Intelligence recommended be removed from office? Yeah...
                    Try reading what members from both parties of Congress say about him. He's the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Try reading what members from both parties of Congress say about him. He's the real deal.
                      I have...want to acknowledge what I said or are you just going to ignore it and pretend it isnt true?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I have...want to acknowledge what I said or are you just going to ignore it and pretend it isnt true?
                        I have read their criticism and it seems very politically motivated to me. He actually agrees with them as far as breaking up NSA and Cyber Command.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I may have told this story before, but Dr. Mrs. and I took a cab from McCarran to the Strip in which the cabbie:

1) Never signaled
                          2) Never dropped below 80 on the highway or 55 on the surface streets despite heavy traffic and pedestrians
                          Who the heck a lets a cab take them onto the highway if they are staying on the strip?!?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Who the heck a lets a cab take them onto the highway if they are staying on the strip?!?
                            I wasn't going to say it...but if the cabbie takes the freeway in Vegas, you're getting burnt.

First time I went there at 21, I got longhauled that way. Kid mistake. Never happened again in any city.

Comment

Suckers.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

There hasn't been a day since 11/9 where I have woken up and said to myself, "I actually can't believe we elected Donald Trump."
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X