X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 13: This Planet Sucks

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Jeebus, Brent. This is borderline FlagDUDE territory.
    What? If I were to go on the run, I'm sure the people I know would think of certain spots I'd go to, or cities I'd run to, to try and hide. Would they be right? Maybe, maybe not, but it'd be a start for the authorities.

I have no clue where you're coming from on the FlagDude crap.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow... who knew Brent had such a vivid imagination?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Wow... who knew Brent had such a vivid imagination?

Haven't you seen any cop dramas on TV? What he said is exactly what they do in cop dramas. What they do in real life, I haven't the foggiest idea. It would make sense that they'd do something similar.

Columbo!
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          And this is why I no longer use Facebook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1DYLFUnhcg
          He seems nice.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            He seems nice.
            Fear-fueled hate mongering makes for a fun conversation.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I'm not sure you'll accept me as an objective observer, but I don't have a dog in this fight. Take it for what it's worth.

You're not in Flag territory. That's a place where the monetizably gullible are kept and shorn by performance artists. But you should consider sharpening your Occam's razor. If you are saying "this scenario is also a possibility," sure, but its probability is in the noise.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                What? If I were to go on the run, I'm sure the people I know would think of certain spots I'd go to, or cities I'd run to, to try and hide. Would they be right? Maybe, maybe not, but it'd be a start for the authorities.

And has already been told to you, the people who know these things have been helping out. That you keep ignoring that is why you are in Flaggy territory.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  And this is why I no longer use Facebook. WARRRRRGARBL poutrage about fake righty censorship WARRRRRGARBL
                  I no longer use Facebook because it's full of 'performance artist' trolls like that useless little cumstain, and is a total waste of time.

Comment

Well, the Facebook Killer is dead... shot and killed himself after a pursuit from the Pennsylvania State Police.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ler-dead-erie/
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      Well, the Facebook Killer is dead... shot and killed himself after a pursuit from the Pennsylvania State Police.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ler-dead-erie/

They just made it look that way.

It was a hit.

He went rogue and they whacked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        They just made it look that way.

It was a hit.

He went rogue and they whacked him.
                        #FakeNews #FALSEFLAG!!!!!!

Just a ploy to grab the gunz!

Comment

Just caught up on the last couple pages.

abesimpsonwalkinwalkout.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            And has already been told to you, the people who know these things have been helping out. That you keep ignoring that is why you are in Flaggy territory.
                            Do I think he has a series of safehouses? Nope. THAT would be Flaggy territory.

Do I think he hit up a friend for some gas money/food money, maybe a place to crash? I think that is possible. And whoever he hit up, did they notify authorities? Nope. For whatever reason, I cannot guess. Might be the "snitch" factor, for whatever reason. Might be that that person has their own troubles with the law, and doesn't want to get involved. I don't know. You don't know. Authorities don't know if got help along the way, according to articles I've read.

Either way, he's dead now.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Well This is Getting Interesting...

The prospect of dumping O’Reilly — once unimaginable — has gained steam this week due in part to street protests outside Fox News headquarters and advertiser boycotts on O’Reilly’s air. One network insider said Fox executives are alarmed by the severity of the ad-revenue decline. “It’s worse than Glenn Beck,” the insider said, referring to the advertiser revolt that helped derail Beck’s Fox News career in 2011.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I am not surprised. If you look at other channels, any controversy (real or suggested), the accused is dumped.

Comment

Working...
                                X