X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 13: This Planet Sucks

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Or he's lost his **** mind and he's on the run. No one is shielding this guy.
    I won't argue he lost his mind. Not at all. But SOMEone knows SOMEthing, and isn't saying anything.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I won't argue he lost his mind. Not at all. But SOMEone knows SOMEthing, and isn't saying anything.
      Look up "omerta." I don't mean to offend, but there are some things you just don't get, as in truly get. It's not a character flaw, it's something you are unfamiliar with (which I realized in that infamous downtown MPLS taser night; this is not meant to be an insult).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Or, most likely, they don't.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Look up "omerta." I don't mean to offend, but there are some things you just don't get, as in truly get. It's not a character flaw, it's something you are unfamiliar with (which I realized in that infamous downtown MPLS taser night; this is not meant to be an insult).
          Are you high?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Are you high?
            Do you have comprehension of street/mafia/gang practices? The "old school" would rather perish than talk to authorities. And that practice has been passed on for generations. This is the case here. You don't realize it, again, no fault of your own, to realize it. I've seen it. I've read MANY books on the subject, I've tried to make myself fully educated on said "underworld" organizations and attitudes, due to some experiences. So, no I am not high.

Open your ears. Might learn something.

Comment

Do you have comprehension of street/mafia/gang practices? The "old school" would rather perish than talk to authorities. And that practice has been passed on for generations. This is the case here. You don't realize it, again, no fault of your own, to realize it. I've seen it. I've read MANY books on the subject, I've tried to make myself fully educated on said "underworld" organizations and attitudes, due to some experiences. So, no I am not high.

Did I miss the part about him having a gang affiliation?
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Did I miss the part about him having a gang affiliation?
                You did not. It's more of a hood thing, and knowing you, I would say you get that part of it. Not accusing this guy of any gang thing. I'm accusing the "snitches cause b*'s" attitude that runs rampant in certain neighborhoods. That is it.

Comment

So you havent read about the case, know nothing about the individual, yet you are sure that you know everything about why he hasnt been caught?

Here let me put it this way...what evidence do you have that someone is holding back besides some hunch you have? Be specific and cite your sources or just admit you are pretending to know more than you actually do.

I am not saying you are wrong (because I will admit I know very little and dont pretend to know more than the little I know) but you are being kind of a dick to dx about this and you are basing your high and mighty attitude on a story you didnt even read because you think it parallels gang stories. You were even proven wrong by him and yet you still kept going...you sound like a college freshmen pretending they know everything about philosophy because they read a book by Sartre.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Did he get any likes or shares? If so, people are sick.
                    I wouldn't know. Facebook promptly took the video down.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I was not being proven wrong by him. I read the article, btw.

The old saying is "snitches are bit*es" in certain communities. Yes, I didn't clarify he is not a gangbanger, that is indeed my bad. The attitude in the community is still there. Don't rat. And you and DX and some others are saying NO one knows about his whereabouts? C'mon. SOMEone knows. But the code is kicking in. Reading the info, the ones detained want this done with. However....others aren't so keen on the idea.

Edit: and calling DX out a little b/c he got freaked out by some taser and gunfire on a night out in downtown MPLS, and I can assure he doesn't know as much as even bbdl in that culture, so yeah, he has no right to call out me when I am specializing in the underground knowledge/culture/atmostphere/everyday life. I see it every day.
                      Last edited by The Rube; 04-17-2017, 12:12 AM.

Comment

"Snitches get stitches" is the saying.

Sure, someone MIGHT know. But, he also could have just ran without telling anyone where he was going.

We know he killed someone. That's it.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          "Snitches get stitches" is the saying.

Sure, someone MIGHT know. But, he also could have just ran without telling anyone where he was going.

We know he killed someone. That's it.
                          He could have. I doubt it, but someone knows, from my knowledge.

And this whole Handy/DX thing...when a certain person freaks out over a simple taser shot overhearing....don't question a person's familiar knowledge about a situation like that. Really gets me. You don't know everything about everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

And this whole Handy/DX thing...when a certain person freaks out over a simple taser shot overhearing....don't question a person's familiar knowledge about a situation like that. Really gets me. You don't know everything about everything.
                            Do you see the irony here? Mad that people don't realize they don't know everything about everything and yet you're insisting beyond belief that you know exactly what is going on with this insane shooter?

Comment

But you do? Please you came in here spouting off about how "someone knows something" and how disturbing it was no one was helping out and then when dx said "you didnt read the article" you kept going. Then when he mentioned how the article said "family and friends are helping" you then went on about how much experience you have reading books talking down to dx like he is some 12 year old who has no idea about such things.

Guess what, you arent the only one who has experience with such things. Hell I have dealt with actual snitches (most of whom didnt get stitches) and and criminals who have been snitched on and I have read/studied plenty about it. Difference between you and me is I dont pretend that means I know anything about this particular story. You may be right, the article may be right...hell no one could be right. The only one in here acting like they know everything about everything is you. It certainly isnt me who has now said twice he doesnt know.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is silly even by Cafe standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X