Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe many in show biz make absurd hyperbolic statements. We've certainly heard plenty lately from the lefties, now here's a righty doing the same. Characteristic of someone who makes a living doing drama or over the top humor?

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 13: This Planet Sucks

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Last Man Standing is literally just one conservative old person Facebook joke after another. He's making bank on the exact thing he says he can't do.
      Plus the Black Man (who on the show went to U of Minn) on the show mocks him (the Michigan fan) for his stupid Righty BS
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Plus the Black Man (who on the show went to U of Minn) on the show mocks him (the Michigan fan) for his stupid Righty BS
        That sounds like an awesome show.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          That sounds like an awesome show.
          The Halloween episode last year was the two of them trying to watch the Gopher vs. Wolverine game that was played on Halloween. It was entertaining...when I didnt think about how the game actually went. (my girlfriend learned what it meant to be a Gopher fan that night)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

(my girlfriend learned what it meant to be a Gopher fan that night)
            If I know what you mean??
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              If I know what you mean??
              Yep eternally disappointed
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's one way to look at it.

I would have also accepted:
                Always getting screwed
                Bowing out too early when it counts
                Crying, lots of crying
                Code:

Comment

The back and forth between Mike and Chuck is one of the best parts of that show.

The show itself is pretty funny when it doesn't get too political (which it does from time to time).
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Well, there goes any remaining respect I had for him.

Perhaps you could let us know where the internment camps and gas chambers for Hollywood conservatives are located, Timmy? Shocked you haven't been shipped there yet.
                    It's a little more like Hollywood of the 50's, only the roles reversed. Remember the dreaded question: "Are you a member of the Communist party?"

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Last Man Standing is literally just one conservative old person Facebook joke after another. He's making bank on the exact thing he says he can't do.
                      One big difference, though: It's written by left-wingers, which he's admitted. So it's not really a right-wing point of view, but rather what the left thinks is the right-wing point of view, hence why it seems like Facebook jokes. I wouldn't be surprised if they have had or will have the character go gaga over an Infowars-like broadcast, just like they're doing in "Homeland".

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        It's a little more like Hollywood of the 50's, only the roles reversed. Remember the dreaded question: "Are you a member of the Communist party?"
                        Yeah Tim Allen sure was Blacklisted. So is Vince Vaughn the man just cant get a project off the ground. And Adam Sandler...tragic!

Seriously did you fall on your head? You cant be this big of an idiot a 3 year old has better logic than you.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Your late daughter crashed into the guardrail on the highway. Now you will pay to fix it. http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/inde...rail_tdot.html

Comment

This guy has potential with the GOP if he ever moves here.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              This guy has potential with the GOP if he ever moves here.
                              Isnt that what the Rapist in Chief had in place in the 70s/80s?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kevan Melrose is apparently working under an assumed name.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X