Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #8 North Dakota @ #12 St. Cloud State - November 18-19

Originally posted by Aaron Marvin View Post
    No way was I letting that little caveman anywhere near me.
    Good description.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUhuskies View Post
      UND leads 4-0 after two. Huskies look like they aren't even trying. :|
      Listening to Parrish go off on the team has been somewhat entertaining but not nearly as much fun as a win. Unimpressive effort by the Huskies tonight.

UND played really well. Their malaise is gone.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

What was that?

Huskies failed in every possible way tonight. Gotta give credit UND for playing aggressively and looking like they wanted it. Even though history says that we should win tomorrow, I'm still worried.

Comment

Didn't see that coming. UND totally and thoroughly outplayed SCSU in every facet of the game. 4-0 doesn't even tell the whole story. I guess credit to UND but I don't even know if they played well. I do know that SCSU didn't play at all. Good times.

Comment

Sometimes I think the difference between playing well and looking unprepared and uninspired is not that big in college hockey. It's such a fast game, and if your game plan is just a little off or position play or timing is a little off you end up doing a lot of chasing and catching up. When that happens it looks like your players are not working hard because they are never in flow and always a step late. That's why games can go different ways in two consecutive nights. I hope tonight is a repeat of last night--FHawks fans have been waiting for this kind of play; but I think the SCSU coaches and players will make some adjustments and the Huskies will make a much better showing tonight.

Comment

I hope they quit with the penalties. I hate this take back the rule book crap! Let them play! All the penalties so far have been pretty weak.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                I'm a little nervous about this weekend. The F'Hawks never seem to play to their ability against fat, ugly, lazy, stupid, smelly, lame-azz opponents who have fat, ugly, lazy, stupid, smelly, lame-azz fans.

Not that there is anything wrong with being fat, ugly, lazy, stupid, smelly, and lame-azz.

Its a laugh when one of the 5 most worthless states in the country is talking trash about other people.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

This team is trash. 4-0 against garbage teams, 0-6 against good teams. Move Storm back to D and put one of the waifer-thin defensemen at forward. These defensemen are terry cloth, that means very soft - Cam'ron
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    Its a laugh when one of the 5 most worthless states in the country is talking trash about other people.
                    Ill humored too.

Comment

Triggered!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Sometimes I think the difference between playing well and looking unprepared and uninspired is not that big in college hockey. It's such a fast game, and if your game plan is just a little off or position play or timing is a little off you end up doing a lot of chasing and catching up. When that happens it looks like your players are not working hard because they are never in flow and always a step late. That's why games can go different ways in two consecutive nights. I hope tonight is a repeat of last night--FHawks fans have been waiting for this kind of play; but I think the SCSU coaches and players will make some adjustments and the Huskies will make a much better showing tonight.
                        I think a lot of fans think their teams are better than they are. And then want to blame it on effort. North Dakota fans dont do that. So props to you guys

Comment

It appears the sleeping giant has awoken. Jan Brady U went down like a prom dress.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I think a lot of fans think their teams are better than they are. And then want to blame it on effort. North Dakota fans dont do that. So props to you guys
                            Yup. It's our way of maintaining our belief we are better in the face of evidence to the contrary. And we F'Hawkers do it a lot too.

It's very early. Both these teams will probably be in the mix next spring, but they both have things that need to improve. The giant everyone is waiting to see wake up is BU.

Comment

Oh no not a bashing of the great state of North Dakota again. My oh my. Must be a Killary supporter.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X