• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #188: Hockey Is The Real Politics

Good Morning Lodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      She's taller than Vera (my fiancee) by a quarter inch.
      Really? I didn't think Vera was that short.

I also have photo evidence that a Labrador (on its hind legs) is almost as tall as MeanEGirl.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Been here at this elementary school in Brookline for this TEDx event since 7:30. A little less chaotic this morning. My co-worker, who manages this relationship, is two weeks from her due date and woke up this morning with something wrong with her feet. I told her to stay home. So I'll be here all day again. I may try to leave early as there's a condo I wanted to take a look at. Maybe will do tomorrow since I'm taking the week off.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Good Morning Lodge. HHT for Gophs, *HT for Wild. I was at Wild last night and witnessed that *show of a 3rd period.

So after all these weeks of very warm, dry weather we now have a skim of ice on 80% of the pond and a bit of snow on the grass in the shade. I think I'm coming down with a cold, will try to head it off today with rest, zinc and hot drinks.
            Last edited by goldy_331; 11-20-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Hello - long time no type. Just a lot of perusing.

Been unbelievably busy at work and found out last week our supervisor is getting moved into a new position - she's fantastic and an terrific leader. Several on the team as well as our current supervisor (and apparently her manager) have asked/encouraged me to throw my name into the fray for the position so there may be a new adventure in old GEs future.

First I'm going to Ireland....for two weeks in less than two weeks! Sláinte!
              Last edited by Greyeagle; 11-20-2016, 11:19 AM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
              Twenty red lights in his honor
              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

HHT last night.

No deer to shoot, but fun time as always in the woods, and that's what matters most.

Lots of snow today, 6+", with more coming through tomorrow. Thanksgiving with my Mom, sister and her bf tonight, since I'll be in Belfast for actual Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post

Been unbelievably busy at work and found out last week our supervisor is getting moved into a new position - she's fantastic and an terrific leader. Several on the team as well as our current supervisor (and apparently her manager) have asked/encouraged me to throw my name into the fray for the position so there may be a new adventure in old GEs future.

Good Luck old GE!

Afternoon Lodge! I hate the time change. I am ready to go to sleep now.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Good Luck old GE!
                    old indeed
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Get there, GE! And yes, slainte!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                        HHT last night.

No deer to shoot, but fun time as always in the woods, and that's what matters most.

Lots of snow today, 6+", with more coming through tomorrow. Thanksgiving with my Mom, sister and her bf tonight, since I'll be in Belfast for actual Thanksgiving.
                        HFT (not that I really pay much attention to RPI football)
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          HFT (not that I really pay much attention to RPI football)
                          Heh, ya that was a whoopin'. (not that I really pay much attention to Maritime football )

Comment

Enjoy, GE.

Whirlwind trip to Memphis this weekend before starting a 3 in a row work stint. But, plans are now definitely in motion for Memphis in May as tcbg and I are now trained MIM BBQ judges!! Looking forward to seeing more of the city when we return in May as we were there for a total of 36 hours (6 of which was spent at the BBQ class) and a bunch was spent commuting.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post

I thought you retired 10 years ago.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X