X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXV: Fin

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    He also has a 93% rating from the NRA, since I know that is more important to some people.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      This is the worst reaction to an election result I've ever seen from both sides (and no, the number is not equivalent between the two). We really need to be better. None of this is acceptable.
      Yup...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Sort of takes away from the idea that he "was just talking" and didnt mean any of this crap.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Drove home on 94 an hour ago...I could tell something was about to go down cause I saw 6 Troopers ignoring the speeders. Looks like I missed it.

I am watching the live MPR stream...the protest is being handled well so far.

"Queer Lives Matter"
          "Refugees are welcome here!"
          "Black lives matter"
          "education not deportation!"
          "We reject the president elect"
          "Bleep white supremacy!"

Cops are keeping it peaceful and not making things tense.
          Last edited by Handyman; 11-10-2016, 08:53 PM.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump is tweeting!!

"Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters incited by the media are protesting. Very unfair!"

So much for that Trump is blaming the media and the protesters...he is flipping Nero!
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              To slightly change the subject. Did anyone listen to Trump's acceptance speech? To me, he said all the right things, and really departed from what we've seen throughout the election. Can we actually believe him? I doubt it, but I was surprised with how he actually came across during that speech.
              Yes, I did, and I thought he sounded like a used car salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Yes, I did, and I thought he sounded like a used car salesman.
                Isn't that just considered normal for him?
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You know what shows you arent evil...hoping people protesting get tear gassed or worse. You stay classy Drumpfers...

(read the comments on the live feeds of the protest)
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I warned everyone that Rome was burning months ago. No one cared. Now, I don't care.
                    Maybe I can offer an explanation. Someday Flaggy might stumble upon an actual real-life conspiracy. He'll come on here and post about it--nobody will listen...do you know why?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      Maybe I can offer an explanation. Someday Flaggy might stumble upon an actual real-life conspiracy. He'll come on here and post about it--nobody will listen...do you know why?
                      Moveon.org?? They're a good boogeyman.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        That.
                        Was.
                        AWESOME!
                        A lot of it hit home, for sure. But unfortunately, his overriding point that the left needs to start putting forth an argument for why their way is better--I don't see how that works in this country. It's been shown over and over again that a large portion of the electorate doesn't have the attention span to go figure out if they're being lied to. For god's sake, there are millions upon millions of people in this country who just lapped up the notion that the murder rate is at a 45 year high.
                        Last edited by GrinCDXX; 11-10-2016, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          You know what shows you arent evil...hoping people protesting get tear gassed or worse. You stay classy Drumpfers...

(read the comments on the live feeds of the protest)
                          They have no class. I turned a corner tonight. I'm gonna fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            I'm not really worried about a total ban, certainly not at this point. I don't really want to see any gun regulations passed though. All they do is jam up decent people and don't make society any safer.
                            Wrong.

Gun owners are more likely to be shot than non gun owners. Jamming them up and preventing them from owning a gun would quite ****ing literally make them safer.

Comment

On a brighter note, my 10yr old made me proud as could be today, when she found a video on a classroom tablet that was bullying one of her classmates and turned it over to the teacher. Fortunately the kid that made the video was bright enough to give himself credit in the video. Did the right thing without any concern about if anything would happen to her.

More courage in her than most of the "not voting for Trump" group here who have yet to say a negative word about any bullying going on inspired by the guy they support. I mean, don't support.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                A lot of it hit home, for sure. But unfortunately, his overriding point that the left needs to start putting forth an argument for why their way is better--I don't see how that works in this country. It's been shown over and over again that a large portion of the electorate doesn't have the attention span to go figure out if they're being lied to. For god's sake, there are millions upon millions of people in this country who just lapped up the notion that the murder rate is at a 45 year high.
                                ah right..... everyone who voted for tD is stupid.

gotcha

(you need to watch the clip again. pay attention this time)
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X