This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Election Results Thread

Canada's immigration: 500 error http://www.infowars.com/hillary-vote...ation-website/

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Hillary doesn't concede.

NOW, I don't blame them b/c of how close this is, BUT, in the public eye...with the backlash of Trump's declaration of not ever conceding...this reeks of hypocrisy.
      Yes it does. But she forgets things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Hillary doesn't concede.

NOW, I don't blame them b/c of how close this is, BUT, in the public eye...with the backlash of Trump's declaration of not ever conceding...this reeks of hypocrisy.
        HHH did not concede until Wednesday afternoon when Illinois finally went R.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Hillary doesn't concede.

Oh shut up.

You count the votes before you concede.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            tonight is the night to get laid if you're at the javits
            They just told everybody there to kinda go ahead and get out of there. They didn't have it for all night. Not a concession yet from H. But I bet they're in the back drinking the rot gut.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Bingo.

some of us believed this country was beyond this crap. We believed that deep down people were good. They voted against good.

And by that I dont mean Hillary...I mean ideals. The things Drumpf stands for are horrid. Hatred, bigotry, misogyny...that is who we are now.

And yes it is WE...he is OUR President. We all bare the stink of this mans putrid essence.

Think about this...the Allied Powers the bastions of Western Ideals and Progressivism are now Drumpf, Brexit and the mess that is the French. Hitler got what he wanted only about 80 years too late.
              Somebody on MSNBC mentioned this is Part 2 of 4 for Western Democracy. Part 1 was Brexit, Parts 3 and 4 are the elections in France and Germany. 1 and 2 went negative, if 3 and/or 4 do the world could be in trouble.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I think a fight is about to break out on CNN. Seriously.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                  Oh shut up.

You count the votes before you concede.
                  I agree. Read my post. *I* would do the same thing as Hillary right now. I would do the same as Trump. BUT...in the average public person's eye...this doesn't look good.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    My company just ordered 14 new 747-8Fs, with an option for 14 more as part of plans to expand on global trading routes.

Analysts are expecting a global recession.
                    Might be a good thing I didn't get an interview with the major airline I applied to a few weeks ago....
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      The white guy is being a dck. He's gloating. He's approaching this in the wrong way.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        CNN right now: "Maybe we shouldn't have acted as a 24/7 infomercial for Trump and reported on actual news instead."

Truth.
                        They were the kings of the false equivalency...I wonder how Anderson Cooper feels right now.

Better yet...I wonder how Megyn Kelly feels right now...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Pretzels, Russell. Think of the pretzels!!
                          They got to have pretzels in Australia. They got to...
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

so why is PA holding back their remaining machine ballots?!?!!
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Kerry didn't concede until the next afternoon, either. This is much ado about nothing.
                              Gore didn't until the Supreme Court ruled.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                people still watch that?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X