Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madame President -- it's over. Can we refer to them as 42 & 45 now? can 45 > 42?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madame President -- it's over. Can we refer to them as 42 & 45 now? can 45 > 42?

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Wrong candidate. Free college and debt forgiveness was Bernie. Hillary will ensure her campaign donors get every penny you owe them, even if you die early and they have to get the money from your parents.
    no no no. i saw the katy perry ad that hilly approved. the one guy believed in debt forgiveness!!

mookie is ready to work WITH her
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Madame President -- it's over. Can we refer to them as 42 & 45 now? can 45 > 42?

My only question is:

Does Scooby have to do a cob cession speech tomorrow morning if Hillary wins?

Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        My only question is:

Yes.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          My only question is:

"if"????

Comment

Yes. If.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Yes. If.
              stop.

just cause the party can't start at 830p doesn't mean it's not happening.

Comment

I will stop. Because it doesn't matter.

Comment

I will stop. Because it doesn't matter.
                  she won. it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    she won. it's ok.
                    What alternate universe are you living in?

Comment

What alternate universe are you living in?
                      you have me laughing, thinking of that sonic commercial now... "earth 2"

Comment

Glad someone is laughing. Most people I know are crying.

Comment

Hillary holds Virginia.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

wonder who she's yelling at right now?

Comment

Huma.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

That piece of **** Wiener and that c+cksucker comey
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X