Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: MOVIES: New Ideas Welcome!

Five Thousand Candles in the Wind!

Re: MOVIES: New Ideas Welcome!

According to the writer of the film ZaK Penn) the new Matrix film will not be a reboot or remake. In fact he said it would be wrong to even think about doing it. The new movie, if it happens, will be in the current Matrix Universe. (Which Revolutions left the door open to)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

lubba wubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    According to the writer of the film ZaK Penn) the new Matrix film will not be a reboot or remake. In fact he said it would be wrong to even think about doing it. The new movie, if it happens, will be in the current Matrix Universe. (Which Revolutions left the door open to)
    Nerdist had some quote from a person at WB (proposed script writer?) that they were contemplating prequel stories, along the lines of how Morpheus came to be aware of the Matrix and later made captain of his ship, The Ebekenezer (sp?).
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Hell Or High Water:

To save their family's ranch, two brothers decide to rob banks. A crusty TX Ranger pursues them.

Excellent movie. The themes, the characters, all top notch. Highly recommend.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information