Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XXII: Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Politicians!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign 2016 Part XXII: Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Politicians!

I don't want to reign on your parade, but the conditions are deplorable! Where is Jim Cantore?!

In reading the past few threads, most of the posts have been about tD. If HRC off limits?

I've seen one thing - criticism of the thread's favorite is not tolerated. But that mirrors the recent trend of our educational institutions. Non liberal thought is the nail that must be hammered down.

Have at it. See you in November.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXII: Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Politicians!

Donald Trump is either victorious or victimized, but never a loser.

Comment

Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXII: Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Politicians!

You want some peroxide for those holes in your hands, Joe?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        I don't want to reign on your parade, but the conditions are deplorable! Where is Jim Cantore?!

In reading the past few threads, most of the posts have been about tD. If HRC off limits?

I've seen one thing - criticism of the thread's favorite is not tolerated. But that mirrors the recent trend of our educational institutions. Non liberal thought is the nail that must be hammered down.

So you have the same persecution complex as Trump? Gee, I never would have guessed that.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Democratic fundraiser to re-open bombed NC GOP office has already gotten 13K of its 10K goal.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

People are assigning Trump more influence than he actually has in this "refusing to accept the election results" flap. If Trump doesn't concede, who cares? The majority of the public will laugh in his face and tell him to S T F U. His supporters aren't going to mellow even if he does gracefully accept defeat either.

Its like the team who loses the Super Bowl refusing the accept the results and lining up to keep playing. Good for them, but everybody else will turn off the lights and leave the arena. Frankly the biggest effect this will have is a massive split in the GOP as Pence and Weasel Paul Ryan come out and accept the results while the Trumpsters hop in their wheelchairs and walkers and follow their hero over the cliff.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              People are assigning Trump more influence than he actually has in this "refusing to accept the election results" flap. If Trump doesn't concede, who cares? The majority of the public will laugh in his face and tell him to S T F U. His supporters aren't going to mellow even if he does gracefully accept defeat either.

Its like the team who loses the Super Bowl refusing the accept the results and lining up to keep playing. Good for them, but everybody else will turn off the lights and leave the arena. Frankly the biggest effect this will have is a massive split in the GOP as Pence and Weasel Paul Ryan come out and accept the results while the Trumpsters hop in their wheelchairs and walkers and follow their hero over the cliff.
              Who cares? It will be historic. First time ever. He is trying to put a dent in our Democracy. A dent that has never been seen before.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wrong. He is a loser.

Many on the left smiled when Trump took on the GOP field. He was both besting the ideologues on the right and he was a suicide bomber regarding the GOP and its ideals. Or so the thinking on the left went.

Problem is now just being a nominee for president, he's everyone's problem. He's playing the same damaging role against the country as he did against the GOP candidates. As the ultimate outsider, he's fabricating a lie about everything being a lie. He may be doing it to give himself the best chance to win and he may be doing it to set up an excuse when he loses...doesn't matter. The net result is that he's giving fuel to the anti establishment...and in doing so, he's increasing the number of enemies the US government has (and as the government represents us, enemies of Americans). What Rush started in creating enemies of the US...Trump is taking to the next level by expanding that sentiment. Once he throws the bombs, does his damage, he'll slink off into old age. He really is bad.
                Last edited by 5mn_Major; 10-17-2016, 10:32 AM.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Going back to the last thread, someone asked about why people hate Hillary. IMO, it's a combination of factors. Male chauvinism/anti-feminist backlash is part of it. Hillary's wooden acting in front of the camera is part of it. The real elephant in the room though, is the name "Clinton". Republicans have spent 25 years ginning up fear and hatred of the Clintons through various means - the right-wing media chorus, the overselling of "scandals" (most of which were imaginary), etc. In many ways, the right has succeeded even when they've failed to nail the Clintons on some phony charge, simply by ensuring the American public is tired of hearing their name in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Frankly the biggest effect this will have is a massive split in the GOP as Pence and Weasel Paul Ryan come out and accept the results while the Trumpsters hop in their wheelchairs and walkers and follow their hero over the cliff.
                    Ahahahaahahaha. Yeah, that will be the bridge too far when they'll start standing up for their principles. Paulie's going to be down in his bunker eating beans, writing tweets about the tax code, and trying to convince himself that Trump's presidential pivot is just around the corner on November 9th.
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Odds are that if (when?) Clinton passes 270, Pence will be the one to call Clinton.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Is HRC off limits? No. But so far the criticisms of Clinton that you and Sic keep bringing up are the equivalent of bringing a wet noodle to a gun fight. You better bring something more than Benghazi or Bill's indiscretions if you want to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Democratic fundraiser to re-open bombed NC GOP office has already gotten 13K of its 10K goal.
                          But I was told that bombing proved the intolerance of the Left...so much for that
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Ahahahaahahaha. Yeah, that will be the bridge too far when they'll start standing up for their principles. Paulie's going to be down in his bunker eating beans, writing tweets about the tax code, and trying to convince himself that Trump's presidential pivot is just around the corner on November 9th.
                            Principles??? I think you misread me. Paul Ryan is obsessed with his carefully crafted image amongst the Beltway Media. He'll concede on behalf of Trump purely to protect his image. Or as bronconick says, it'll be Pence making the call.

Comment

Does anyone else see what's wrong here? Or is it just me?

A tweet from Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Sunday said the attack "is horrific and unacceptable. Very grateful that everyone is safe." An hour later, Trump tweeted: "Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning."

The North Carolina GOP tweeted thanks to both Clinton and Trump for their words of support.
                              http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/n...uries-42853679
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X