Michigan Tech heads downstate to visit Yost for two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
    Why can't we score more? I really thought the offense would be better than this. Also, goaltending is killing us, 2 goals on 14 shots isn't going to get it done usually.
    When a team is struggling in goal, it affects the offense as well as forwards play more defensively and take fewer chances.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech heads downstate to visit Yost for two

That score 0 could never happen again in a million tries, got a kick out of that. I hope the other goalie plays for UM, Lavigne flat out number 1 star last night.

Comment

For the Tech fans, Gerrie and Smith remind me a lot of Pat Mikesch.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          I assume you mean Luke, who is playing better, and not Cutler, who sat the last home game....

(again, Cutler is a great guy- really fun to talk to, and I hope he can work his way into playing time...)
          No, Luke played defense, Cutler was on 4th line and looked lost.

Comment

Tech dominated the 2nd. Michigan does not deserve to be winning this game
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
              You guys tied a hockey game! Woo!

Looked like they won all the championchips.
              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

I just wish refs would call a fair game. I was clearly goalie interference on Michigan's last goal and a clear pull-down on the Tech player shortly after that was wasn't called. it really takes away from the game. Even the Michigan announcers thought Michigan got away with one.
                MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  Terrible. Totally lucky to come away with a tie. Not sure what they are practicing, but it seems that they have regressed.

Sadly, too, Lafontaine didn't do enough to keep the spot. So we get more rotation.

Comment

Working...
                  X