Minnesota Gophers Season Thread - 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Anyone have any "inside information" on what the starting time will be for next Saturday night's game against the Mavs? The schedule is still showing "TBA" which is pretty ridiculous for a game that's just 8 days away.
    Had to wait for B1G to decide when the FB team would play.

Comment

Re: Minnesota Gophers Season Thread - 2016-2017

Originally posted by Koho View Post
      Thanks, I did see that since my post this past Friday. Looking forward to what should be a great game!
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

No TV this weekend. Sunday's game could be tough. Might have to MP3 it with a solo earbud while watching the NFL at the local watering hole on Sunday. Boo.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Just to be clear, both games are being streamed online. I believe the first game NE is free and the BC game is $7. Both streams should be good. Only unfortunate part (for me) is that they're not on BTN2GO so you can't watch them later.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Just to be clear, both games are being streamed online. I believe the first game NE is free and the BC game is $7. Both streams should be good. Only unfortunate part (for me) is that they're not on BTN2GO so you can't watch them later.
            Does someone have an address for the streams?

Comment

They do. I'll just make it simple: http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...key-sched.html and under the games, they have links to 'watch online'.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                Does someone have an address for the streams?
                Northeastern is www.gonu.com. Click on the appropriate icon (audio/video/stats) at the bottom of the box with the funny looking "M" in it. The video is free and in HD.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Time for Lehr to get a start?
                  If history is any indicator, Schierhorn should turn in a good performance on Sunday. But this is now the 3rd game where the result had been affected by his (to put it nicely) shaky play.

They need another option in goal.

Comment

Schierhorn had an awful night. Maybe it is time for lehr.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Both you guys said what I was going to say. To put it simply, their goalie was better than our goalie, and we lost because of it. Honestly every time the puck gets anywhere near Schierhorn I think it's going to end up in our net.

Comment

...To put it simply, their goalie was better than our goalie, and we lost because of it....
                        Hey.....that's our line. You won't have much trouble finding quotes strikingly similar to the above in the NU season thread.
                        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Both you guys said what I was going to say. To put it simply, their goalie was better than our goalie, and we lost because of it. Honestly every time the puck gets anywhere near Schierhorn I think it's going to end up in our net.
                          It's back to Bad Friday/Good Saturday. Sunday is a wild card.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                            Hey.....that's our line. You won't have much trouble finding quotes strikingly similar to the above in the NU season thread.
                            Based on what happened in this particular game we clearly earned the right to plagiarize your line. Good luck the rest of your season.

Comment

So yeah.....big win for the Gophers yesterday huh?
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                So yeah.....big win for the Gophers yesterday huh?
                                Going into the two games not many Gopher fans would have put money on the team losing to Northeastern and then coming back to beat BC. Most, including me, would have guessed the opposite.

Comment

Working...
                                X