Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XXI: Do you love farce? My fault, I fear.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XXI: Do you love farce? My fault, I fear.

Interesting.

Men who weren’t asked about spousal income until late in the survey preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in a hypothetical general election matchup by a 16-point margin; men who were asked about spousal income only a few questions before being asked about the Clinton-Trump matchup preferred Trump by an eight-point margin—a 24-point shift in preferences.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Read the edit...they are saying the media is biased towards one side. (The Clintons) i typed too fast...
      Trump gets as much free media as he wants. From what I saw the other day the networks play more from his rallies/campaign stops than Clinton's by a pretty wide margin.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Trump gets as much free media as he wants. From what I saw the other day the networks play more from his rallies/campaign stops than Clinton's by a pretty wide margin.
        You have to admit the media runs footage of Trump speaking. That's influencing the election.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Obama Has Zero ***** to Give

How much fun will this guy have after he leaves office
          "If you can't get your own rally, don't come mess up someone else's rally." <-- Bernie, Ann Coulter, and host of others from across the political spectrum would agree.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Admit it, you slow down and gawk at a train wreck too.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Admit it, you slow down and gawk at a train wreck too.
              And circus freak shows get attendance, even though they maybe shouldn't

Comment

Wow.
                http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/...ote-women.html

Comment

Trump backers tweet #Repealthe19th to stop women from voting.

Comment

Awesome. This only helps. Let them dig their own graves.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      On NowCast, ME-2 joins NE-2. CO, the tipping point state right now, is D+7.4.

Meanwhile, the Senate prediction is between 54-59% D. That has not gotten demonstrably better even with the Deplorable Diva cratering.

That's because we have hardly any polling done on Senate races post Trumpocalypse.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Silver's mentioned a couple times that Congress tends to break late
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Limbaugh being worse than usual
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Maybe I misread it, but is he taking the position that we should not call the rape police in the event of a rape?
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              USA Today taking the temperature of the American public without asking "that" question:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...most/91934874/

I'd say Trump had similar polling info because he seems to constantly bang on 1, 2, 3 (jobs), 4, 5, 7, and 10.
                              And no one with a pulse should believe he can deliver on at the very least 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7, and quite probably not on 10 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                USA Today taking the temperature of the American public without asking "that" question:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...most/91934874/

I'd say Trump had similar polling info because he seems to constantly bang on 1, 2, 3 (jobs), 4, 5, 7, and 10.
                                "Government restrictions on firearms and ammunition — 38.5%"

Seriously???!
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X