Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizona State Sun Devils 2016-17 -- Year Two!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arizona State Sun Devils 2016-17 -- Year Two!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    And then you get the GWHC
    ASU
    UNLV
    CC
    USAFA
    DU
    Alaska survivor
    toss in Simon Fraser and you're 1 away from the perfect 8 team conference
    Interesting. Geographically it looks good. I doubt DU would ever go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Do you really feel the PAC will have a hockey conference in this lifetime?
      NCAA rules are there must be a minimum of 6 conference teams to achieve NCAA status. Who else would there be and what facilities do they have?
      A lot of people never thought the BIG would happen, seemingly Penn State and ASU sprouted outta nowhere...

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      And then you get the GWHC
      ASU
      UNLV
      CC
      USAFA
      DU
      Alaska survivor
      toss in Simon Fraser and you're 1 away from the perfect 8 team conference
      *GNAC Divison I style

Originally posted by Revs89 View Post
      Interesting. Geographically it looks good. I doubt DU would ever go for it.
      They would be auto-bid for the championship for years.
      Last edited by AKSWF; 10-07-2016, 03:06 AM. Reason: **** DU
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

It's a long shot but what if NAU returns back to D1?

Comment

Originally posted by Bar Down View Post
          It's a long shot but what if NAU returns back to D1?
          Good article here from 2014 on the hockey program at NAU. They are doing a great job of building new facilities for many of their sports after a successful fundraising campaign, but no mention of hockey. I don't believe they have the funding mechanism in place to add it back.

Comment

No Jordan Masters or Robbie Baillargeon tonight for the Notre Dame game. Masters was the leading scorer last season, but missed atleast one trip due to off ice issues. Baillargeon is the transfer from BU. Interesting.

Comment

Wow. I knew coming in we had not much of a chance to beat ND. But all of the penalty calls are just brutal. I have noticed this trend across the game through the early games and it is not a good trend. Game is now just a stop and start fest. Sad.

Comment

Lack of speed, talent and discipline always leads to a penalty fest

Comment

My concern is the officiating in the game this evening. In all honesty, I've never witnessed anything like this in NCAA history. 35 penalties to one team in one game is a no laughing joke!! It appears to me that the NCAA does not want ASU in their elite league. Over 90 minutes in penalties to ASU??

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
                    Lack of speed, talent and discipline always leads to a penalty fest
                    You are a pathetic joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by Revs89 View Post
                      No Jordan Masters or Robbie Baillargeon tonight for the Notre Dame game. Masters was the leading scorer last season, but missed atleast one trip due to off ice issues. Baillargeon is the transfer from BU. Interesting.
                      The McDavid and the McKinnon boys couldn't have helped ASU this evening. Let's just hope the stripes in this game get assigned to the Squirt National televised NBCSPORTS game of the week tomorrow because they have no place at this level. I truly feel sorry for these losers!!

Comment

Sure, it was the refs👍

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
                          Sure, it was the refs👍
                          You are a proven educated hockey genius!! Anyone who has any doubt at all just needs to read your posts.
                          21 penalties - 135 minutes to ONE TEAM!! Bet you can't figure out which it is!!
                          Last edited by ASUHockey; 10-07-2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUHockey View Post
                            My concern is the officiating in the game this evening. In all honesty, I've never witnessed anything like this in NCAA history. 35 penalties to one team in one game is a no laughing joke!! It appears to me that the NCAA does not want ASU in their elite league. Over 90 minutes in penalties to ASU??
                            I don't know about all that other stuff but I do know that the big6 and the NCHC didn't want you in their league. Nice sucker punching by the asu player on a guy laying on ice tonight BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              I don't know about all that other stuff but I do know that the big6 and the NCHC didn't want you in their league. Nice sucker punching by the asu player on a guy laying on ice tonight BTW.
                              You have obviously never been "sucker punched" in your life if you think that was a "sucker punch". Proof is in the video!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUHockey View Post
                                You are a proven educated hockey genius!! Anyone who has any doubt at all just needs to read your posts.
                                21 penalties - 135 minutes to ONE TEAM!! Bet you can't figure out which it is!!
                                Yeah, it was the slow team with no talent and no discipline🙂

Comment

Working...
                                X