X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016/2016 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    I voted. Everyone should spread the word. Anyone know if you can vote each day or is it one and done?

Hopefully they hit bottom last weekend even though they looked pretty good against BU and came up against a tough goaltender, could've been a 5-2 win. A sweep this coming weekend is absolutely necessary.
    Its a vote everyday thing
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
      Don't forget NU. They will most likely be two points behind heading into Friday's game. They play Amherst Tuesday. The UNH game Saturday will be Lowell's game in hand on the Huskies.
      NU defeated UMA 6-5 tonight. The Huskies went 3 for 5 on the PP.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/boxe...p?mnoeuma1.j31

Comment

voted again. vote and share on FB.

Comment

Who's heading to NU tomorrow night? I'm hoping to be there.

Comment

Starting to think we need to start a new thread with 2017 in the title. Call me superstitious ( I am ), but 2017 hasn't been kind to us thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by UML03 View Post
              Starting to think we need to start a new thread with 2017 in the title. Call me superstitious ( I am ), but 2017 hasn't been kind to us thus far.
              My fault on that one ... and the fact that there's really no moderators on this board.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                My fault on that one ... and the fact that there's really no moderators on this board.
                and we like to maintain evidence that even Monty makes mistakes
                BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                Skating Friar Jersey
                AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Northeastern has a free video feed for tonight's game.
                  https://portal.stretchinternet.com/northeastern/

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    Northeastern has a free video feed for tonight's game.
                    https://portal.stretchinternet.com/northeastern/
                    As well as that handy free parking over the tracks behind Matthews. Already cozying up to the bar nearby at Conor Larkin's on Huntington around the corner as the pregame bar tour at away Hockey East games continues.
                    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Before tonight, Lowell was 0-5-0 this season when trailing by 2 goals at any point in a game and 3-45-4 since Norm took over as head coach. Huge comeback and a much-needed win. Lowell will be no worse than tied for 4th when the night is over. Now go get 2 more points tomorrow!
                      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                        Worst loss of the Bazin era, period. Metcalf was garbage all night and he cost them the game. Almost every shot he got in front of provided a rebound. Pathetic and embarrassing.
                        After the worst loss of the Bazin Era, this one was one of their best. Great gutty performance tonight. Norm should be proud. The pressure seemed to be showing on him tonight. WOW!
                        I even felt that they didn't bother showing up tonight the way they played all the way up to the Hausinger penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                          Before tonight, Lowell was 0-5-0 this season when trailing by 2 goals at any point in a game and 3-45-4 since Norm took over as head coach. Huge comeback and a much-needed win. Lowell will be no worse than tied for 4th when the night is over. Now go get 2 more points tomorrow!
                          Great stat on the 3-45-4 record.

Comment

Game Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH_glUdea-E

Norm's Post-Game Comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d17jh1Igs5A
                            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

To say Lowell needed that win would be the understatement of the year. Good to see Lowell fight back after being down 3-1 after surrendering a 3-1 lead against NU last week.
                              Lowell Forever
                              Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                                To say Lowell needed that win would be the understatement of the year. Good to see Lowell fight back after being down 3-1 after surrendering a 3-1 lead against NU last week.
                                Agreed. It was a little concerning down 2-0 in the first but as the second period progressed, you could see momentum and control swinging Lowell's way.

Just need to have the Force with Lowell tonight vs. UNH and they may have righted the sinking ship of a season after last night.
                                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Working...
                                X