Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campaign 2016 Part XX: Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Campaign 2016 Part XX: Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    He told that woman Islamophobia was her own fault.
    Well she was ugly so he hates her
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

EXTREME vetting. Just picture that being said in a wrestling announcer's voice.

Comment

Drumpf is getting angry that they wont let him talk about nothing!

He is afraid to say the ban stands...he wants to but he has been told not to. Extreme Vetting???
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Donald Drumpf is denying the fact checking!!

Drumpf is getting angry!!!
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Clinton using Lincoln to dodge the 2 face comment

Drumpf is ready to blow!!

Clingon attacking Wikileaks about getting information from Russian hackers!!

This is epic
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That was a good movie.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Honest Abe never lied? They dont teach history at Wharton Donald?!?!?

Donald has no clue what Wikileaks is...

"I know nothing about Russia...I know Russia but I know nothing about Russia.."

He actually just said that
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He's going third person now. Did Mookie prep him?

Comment

Does Donald know that a Senator cant just change the tax code on a whim?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She is raising your taxes...raising your taxes REALLY HIGH!!

JINA!!!!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"I voted to close the loopholes, including the loopholes he used"

Gut shot Donald...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          He's going third person now. Did Mookie prep him?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Does Donald know that a Senator cant just change the tax code on a whim?
                            Considering that he thinks that he's running for Emperor, no. No he doesn't.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Tu quoque argumentation from Donald.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Considering that he thinks that he's running for Emperor, no. No he doesn't.
                                Good point

"Yes I avoiding paying taxes but so did all her friends!".

Donald is being destroyed on this...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X