Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN TECH.... 2016-17 season. The 96th season of Hockey.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MICHIGAN TECH.... 2016-17 season. The 96th season of Hockey.

Watch out for the Huskies Express.....coming to a town near you! This team is really hitting on all cylinders now.
    MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
    2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
      Watch out for the Huskies Express.....coming to a town near you! This team is really hitting on all cylinders now.
      Need to prove it on the road and sweep GLI

Comment

Without Steman, Baltus, and Gillies, that was almost a perfect game. Beef made key saves to not allow the Lakers to get any momentum. Really looking forward to the game tonight, fun to watch two teams that play Mel's style of play. Go Tech!

Comment

Bout 220 reserved seats left for tonight's game. That is pretty good considering this is the weekend before the start of deer season.

Comment

So for our home games there's always 2 link to watch on WCHA.tv, what, if anything, is the difference between the two? I know they used to do one as SD and one as HD but they would differentiate that in the description, there is no differentiation that I see anymore.
            2005-2006: 7-25-6
            2006-2007: 18-17-5
            2007-2008: 14-20-5
            2008-2009: 6-25-7
            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

3 in a row now, up to .500 which I think is deceivingly low. Redmond seems to have been the catalyst. Speaking of Redmond, I'd say he's team MVP so far.

Comment

Feel good to get out tonight with a win, our forwards are heating up, good sign going forward. L'Esperance is taking over once again. Way to go Heino!!

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                  Speaking of Redmond, I'd say he's team MVP so far.
                  SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm liking the progress. Winning 5 of the last 6 feels very, very good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm liking the progress. Winning 5 of the last 6 feels very, very good.
                    Now for the double Alaska trip...
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I didn't watch or listen, but from what saw on a group chat...Lake State sounds like they're still a very dirty team.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        I didn't watch or listen, but from what saw on a group chat...Lake State sounds like they're still a very dirty team.
                        Definitely a chippy team, really only one truly dirty play and he got called for a minor and a major on it so he didn't get away with it.

Comment

In the words of Damon Whitten "a complete embarrassment, what a horrendous job by the officials tonite."

http://static.psbin.com/b/d/bdmvf2y7..._final_cut.mp3

Clearly the refs have it out for the good ship Laker, methinks.
                          Last edited by LakerBaker; 11-13-2016, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerBaker View Post
                            In the words of Damon Whitten "a complete embarrassment, what a horrendous job by the officials tonite."

Clearly the refs have it out for the good ship Laker, methinks.
                            There were a lot of terrible calls against us too, the refs definitely didn't have it in for you guys, they just sucked all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerBaker View Post

Clearly the refs have it out for the good ship Laker,
                              methinks.
                              Me thinks Whitten is a whiner!

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                                Definitely a chippy team, really only one truly dirty play and he got called for a minor and a major on it so he didn't get away with it.
                                He should have been tossed for that play.I think the league should be looking at that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X