Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston College Eagles 2016-2017 Season Thread

Re: Boston College Eagles 2016-2017 Season Thread

Probably had some words for the refs. That's my guess at least.

Ridiculous 6 pm game tonight. Gave my tix to a former season ticket holder.

Holding court

Also going to miss this one (conflict in schedule). 6 pm games suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010 View Post
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Season ticket holder loyalty card arrived in the mail today. Was wondering if we were going to get those again.
    I'll be there tonight. Traffic is tough no matter the start time these days. No problem getting out of work ... my boss is awesome!!!
    Go Eagles!
    Last edited by FiveHole12; 10-28-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Opposite Girl

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Season ticket holder loyalty card arrived in the mail today. Was wondering if we were going to get those again.
    Color me intrigued. What are these? What do you use them for? Like, discounts on concessions, etc? How do you get one?

I'll be there tonight. Traffic is tough no matter the start time these days. No problem getting out of work ... my boss is awesome!!!
    Go Eagles!
    Ha i got mine a few days ago. Could have sworn last year it came with tickets but maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Color me intrigued. What are these? What do you use them for? Like, discounts on concessions, etc? How do you get one?
    You have to be able to bleed...ah gold and maroon. Short of that, being able to spell your own name or Jerwys ought to do the trick.
    sure why not

Much better job closing out the game than against merrimack. Great 3rd period.

was 20-6 in SOG's for PC at one point and as JD said, great third by BC out-shooting PC 17-4, didnt get to see it unfortunately........... Matty is a hot head and needs a talking to.

I know BC is always one of the youngest teams in country but ASN had the calculation down to the days...and they are in fact the youngest. Pretty good start to the year.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I know BC is always one of the youngest teams in country but ASN had the calculation down to the days...and they are in fact the youngest. Pretty good start to the year.
    didnt know there were 9 Frosh until Fivehole12 clued me in. BC-BU-Mich usually top 3 youngest in any order

9 playing tonight? Cuz there are 13 overall!

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    9 playing tonight? Cuz there are 13 overall!
    we were texting so that's what he must have meant. Just looked, 13 out of 23 . Jesus, especially considering the staff had to scramble because of the early departures that were not expected. 5-2-1 , cant really ask for more than that. i didnt even know who Greco was

Quote Originally Posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    didnt know there were 9 Frosh until Fivehole12 clued me in. BC-BU-Mich usually top 3 youngest in any order
    5 F, 3 D, 1 G were frosh in the lineup tonight tonight. Greco centered 3rd line with Matty and Calnan. Lineup

Homework assignment for sterlippo... Get familiar with the 2016-2017 Eagles The hockey website ran stories on each incoming frosh in late summer as well (page 2 in the news archives). Get with the program.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Yes. Concessions discounts, plus discounts at the gift shops on the concourse and at the book store for apparel. There are also some local stores and restaurants that offer discounts to card holders. Have to be a season ticket holder or Flynn Fund Donor to get one. Last year was the first time.

LOVE this team.
    Hard working, hard nosed, hard azzed hockey players.
    That is all.

P.S. Campoli has only seen action in 2 games? Seen him once against CC. The kid is a stud on blue line.

5 F, 3 D, 1 G were frosh in the lineup tonight tonight. Greco centered 3rd line with Matty and Calnan. Lineup

Homework assignment for sterlippo... Get familiar with the 2016-2017 Eagles The hockey website ran stories on each incoming frosh in late summer as well (page 2 in the news archives). Get with the program.
    PC played 6 freshmen plus a transfer last night but we all know those aren't true freshmen as PC recruits the older freshmen.

There was a lot of empty seats down in the bowl last night. Would that be due to people not showing up because of the early start?
    A bad cause requires many words.

LOVE this team.
    Hard working, hard nosed, hard azzed hockey players.
    That is all.

P.S. Campoli has only seen action in 2 games? Seen him once against CC. The kid is a stud on blue line.
    Are you saying you think he's a stud based on what you have seen or based on his recruiting hype? I wouldn't say stud but he was thought of as a pretty good stay at home dman. Mattila was a good recruit and moore/mcinnis had good years in ushl. Really, campoli had more hype than a michael kim but they like him.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    PC played 6 freshmen plus a transfer last night but we all know those aren't true freshmen as PC recruits the older freshmen.
    OLDer indeed

Thread Information